• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

_woLf

Saints, throw us a bone please

we're going to lose our first playoff game no matter what, I'd rather it be in the divisional round

Askani

Which Broncos team do we get today? Does Denver come and try to smash Oakland in the mouth because of the loss last week for honor or do they roll over to keep KC in just the Wild Card?

Saints, throw us a bone please

we're going to lose our first playoff game no matter what, I'd rather it be in the divisional round

Seahawks fans...spoiled, the lot of you!

Can't wait for the "I'm surprised we're in the super bowl again, we're not even good!" posts.

Mindlog

Sam Godford setting records.

When will your QBs?
C1HP7piUQAACsyZ.jpg
NH9gE7v.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Foles only started 10 games that year.

The only reason I brought up the 4 game suspension is because that's the main thing holding Brady back from cleaning up the MVP award vote. It's something that some voters, I presume, will hold against him in voting for him.

Had no idea Foles only started 10 games that year though

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
First time ever I'm not excited about being in the playoffs.

Honestly no way this team can win anything with this offense & playcalling.

yuraya

Jags hire Chip Kelly and draft Dalvin Cook.

Then you have

Bortles
Robinson
Hurns
Lee
Walters
Thomas
Cook
Ivory

Potential to be the greatest offense of all time. The league about to be put on notice.

10-6

Hindl

I always forget about that run Foles pulled off. How did that even happen?

Chip's first year so his offense was brand new and people didn't know how to defend it, combined with the #1 rushing attack and a pair of good receivers bailing him out a lot. And lots of dropped picks

zero_suit

The only reason I brought up the 4 game suspension is because that's the main thing holding Brady back from cleaning up the MVP award vote. It's something that some voters, I presume, will hold against him in voting for him.

Had no idea Foles only started 10 games that year though

Well, Matty Ice still has better stats outside of the TD/INT one.

Line_HTX

It's OK, friend. Missing out on nuggets can do bad things to good people

I call you friend in hopes that you support the rockets and the best beard in sports.

You're good people. Need Mariota to come back earlier than 4 months please. Titans do look like an improved team that is fun to watch again.

Jarnet87

Jags hire Chip Kelly and draft Dalvin Cook.

Then you have

Bortles
Robinson
Hurns
Lee
Walters
Thomas
Cook
Ivory

Potential to be the greatest offense of all time. The league about to be put on notice.

10-6

Don't put that evil on dalvin

Top Bottom