• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

linkboy

I just want to give a major fuck you to the Cleveland Browns. Holy shit, how do you screw up 1st and goal at the two.

Assholes.

WELP!

I'm ready for the offseason thread. Let's get ratchet!
raw

Ignoring football for rest of day, gonna check the eagles pick update later.

Also lol what a way to end it for the number one pick. It'll be kinda cool to be in drivers seat for once

They're showing the Rams v. Cardinals game in Southern California lmao

Fuck the Rams moving out here, totally screwed up our FOX NFC games this season (and in the future)

Giants starting defense made the Redskins punt and it was 3rd and inches, Giants offense stink they punting now..

Everyone appreciates Cam's toughness, but his shoulder was really affecting him (as it has been for 6 weeks or so) and he had no reason to be playing today.

Self-preservation was more important than beating the Jolly Rogers in a a game that doesn't mean anything.

But on that same note...getting swept by the fucking Bucs suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Going 1-5 in the division is some unacceptable Browns type behavior

Line_HTX

A spam of new Matthew McChonaughey Lincoln commercials is way better than that stupid ass Toyota Corolla shit commercial. Toyota ought to lose money for making this in the first place.

MechDX

Texans offense is a giant fucking mess right now. Something has to give this off season. I don't know who but one of the 3: Rick Smith, BOB or OC Godsey is getting fired.

Fantomex

They're showing the Rams v. Cardinals game in Southern California lmao

Fuck the Rams moving out here, totally screwed up our FOX NFC games this season (and in the future)

Bro. I was at In-N-Out eating lunch with my family and felt disrespect coming from somewhere. You watch your filthy mouth, Lions fan.

Top Bottom