• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuuuuuccckkkkk!!!!

But finally this shitty ass season is over. God that was difficult.

Bring on the #1 pick in the draft!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lolandry.gif

Farooq

Banned
Dak's ability to use his legs might win us some games in the playoffs. Have a little faith. You are probably right in that Romo makes the team better, but I don't see why you're so down on Dak.

Our defense isn't a "once in a decade" level of quality. It's not very good. All of our main pieces on offense will be back next year, and we'll also have Jaylon Smith. I see us having many opportunities in the future. Dak isn't RG3, just totally different temperament and work ethic.

I love Romo as much as anyone man but just enjoy the ride.

Honestly, I am having a hard time enjoying this season with the better player on the bench. If Dak was better I wouldn't care. It feels like Nick Hayden starting over Terrell McClain and I hate the coaches for making that type of decision.

What I mean by opportunity has more to do with the quality of teams in the playoffs and our seeding. I am down on Dak's ability to consistently make 3rd and long from the pocket. If Dak cannot string drives together, the season is over cause like you said our defense is not very good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lmao, that WR screen on the second down killed the Browns.

That would have been a great confidence boosting win going into next season had the Browns beaten their divisional rival at home to end the season

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans can beat my Raiders, but that's not saying much at this point

Yeah... that's not saying much without having to face Carr. The D can win them one game themselves, but that's all I can see.

Still stuck with a shitty QB issue and coaching after the playoffs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They're showing the Rams v. Cardinals game in Southern California lmao

Fuck the Rams moving out here, totally screwed up our FOX NFC games this season (and in the future)

Line_HTX

Just gatekeep New England and Dallas out of this town.

These playoffs are not exciting at all. Fucking concussion on a sneak, what a fucking joke.

Top Bottom