• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Red Zone Channel is over.

*sniff*

For the year.

NOOOOOOOO.

C1IFU_VW8AEytPv.jpg

Fitts

Pulling for the Packers tonight but I wouldn't be upset if the Lions won. Detroit has been a pretty interesting team this year.

Like both teams as well, but I want Green Bay to win. They were 4-6 and everyone wrote them off. I want them to complete the six game rally and win the division. If they do, Aaron Rodgers is also my personal MVP pick. He's been doing Rodgers shit every week to lead his team back from what should've been a failed season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like both teams as well, but I want Green Bay to win. They were 4-6 and everyone wrote them off. I want them to complete the six game rally and win the division. If they do, Aaron Rogers is also my personal MVP pick. He's been doing Rogers shit every week to lead his team back from what should've been a failed season.

I have to say this has been the weirdest of seasons...and we've had some weird ones like last year or the year Rodgers hurt his shoulder.

We went from many of us hoping for a 4-12 season so we can fire the coaches and really rebuild through the draft with a high pick to being in the playoffs and Rodgers being an MVP candidate.

Like...fucking what?

So what channel is he game on tonight? I can not find the listing (Massachusetts FIOS)

NBC split up, kinda like what it was when I was a kid. It's probably Channel 10 for you, which is what it is for me on DirecTV.

THe Feed is complete shit though. The NBC Boston logo looks so ghetto in the bottom right, the quality of the feed is really awful, and it's continually cutting in and out. Wonder if it's doing the same for other providers.

brentech

I have to say this has been the weirdest of seasons...and we've had some weird ones like last year or the year Rodgers hurt his shoulder.

We went from many of us hoping for a 4-12 season so we can fire the coaches and really rebuild through the draft with a high pick to being in the playoffs and Rodgers being an MVP candidate.

Like...fucking what?
i still would never had agreed to a McCarthy firing unless capers took the job just as a super middle finger to everyone. Rodgers plays bad and the team is bad. Rodgers starts releasing the ball and he starts playing well again. This seriously wasn't some philosophical coaching change that fixed the offense. It was Rodgers committing to throwing the ball quickly.

If people really think the amount of separation is different you don't watch shit.

KaYotiX

Banned
i still would never had agreed to a McCarthy firing unless capers took the job just as a super middle finger to everyone. Rodgers plays bad and the team is bad. Rodgers starts releasing the ball and he starts playing well again. This seriously wasn't some philosophical coaching change that fixed the offense. It was Rodgers committing to throwing the ball quickly.

If people really think the amount of separation is different you don't watch shit.

Pretty much, Rodgers started unleashing it and we started winning.

ParityBit

NBC split up, kinda like what it was when I was a kid. It's probably Channel 10 for you, which is what it is for me on DirecTV.

THe Feed is complete shit though. The NBC Boston logo looks so ghetto in the bottom right, the quality of the feed is really awful, and it's continually cutting in and out. Wonder if it's doing the same for other providers.

This is so screwed up. My NECN is channel 13 (513) and it is still showing NECN (weather right now)

Top Bottom