• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Give me Rivers! Give me Brees!

Just give me a god damned QB!!

0KgnkWu.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It took a leaping attempt to even get finger on the ball. Stafford badly overthrew that lmao

It was barely over him, if he centers his body and goes up with two hands, he catches it. He tried to one hand it without centering his body towards the ball

Football 101

Sephzilla

It was barely over him, if he centers his body and goes up with two hands, he catches it. He tried to one hand it without centering his body towards the ball

Football 101
lmfao

It barely hit one of Tates fully extended hands. Only guy making that catch is Stretch Armstrong

Sullivan is a very good QB coach, but I doubt he's back as OC.

He's an OC in name only. It's McAdoo's show. They aren't bringing in McCoy to make substantial changes on the offense after one down year. Wishful thinking. If there's a change, it's because Sully accepts another position where he can actually call plays.

KingBroly

Banned
Football sucks

It'll be Giants-Patriots again because Goodell is a jackass

And the Patriots will win, Brady and Belichik will both retire

Their NFL busts will consist of videotapes, a deflated football and a Diamond-Encrusted Middle Finger, sponsored by Bud Light

/rant

*Goes to sob

Top Bottom