• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Doorman

If he's going to introduce himself on Sunday Night Football as "Big Play Slay," I'd better not see Darius blow a coverage and leave Green Bay with an easy touchdown tonight.

We'all see if this happens down the road, but I'm going to call Kyle Shanahan going to Denver. Elway will continue to try to keep things within the family.

MechDX

I think he has a health problem. That's not very nice.

He does have health problems but I just saw a twitter mention that he would rather retire than fire anyone from his staff. Elway was pressuring him to fire someone?

Garys loyalty was his major downfall in Houston so there is precedent for that thought

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Concussion

Then got cleared returned for last snap of half. A kneel down

Then put back in protocol for second half

Brock paid to put him back in protocol.

ITyJOFr.gif

& the sick joke is on us

:(

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Everyone should root for Detroit. Neither team is doing shit in the playoffs but do you really want to live in a world where Packer fans get to be happy?

Although I honestly think I'd rather Detroit play at Seattle than host the Giants next week... So a Lions loss isn't altogether terrible here.

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 11m 11 minutes ago
The #Browns second 1st round pick (PHI pick) will be 11th, 12th or 13th depending on the outcome of NO and ARI games.

Edit: apparently buff loss made 10 not possible

so which will be our second pick? I haven't kept up with the draft-related stuff.

He does have health problems but I just saw a twitter mention that he would rather retire than fire anyone from his staff. Elway was pressuring him to fire someone?

Garys loyalty was his major downfall in Houston so there is precedent for that thought

Elway has history with Dennison too, I kinda doubt they'd fire him, maybe demote him to OL coach or something (He has done that before). I'm sure Gary would rather lose a limb than fire anyone though. A situation like that cost Shanahan his job when he refused to fire Slowik.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Man Caldwell reacting angerly to that call

Calm down coach

Edit: top 5 QB missing wide fucking open players too!

Top Bottom