• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Damn...

C1IKYgRVIAAnUkW.jpg
These kinds of graphics are officially out of control, shut them down. Shut down the twitters

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
i still would never had agreed to a McCarthy firing unless capers took the job just as a super middle finger to everyone. Rodgers plays bad and the team is bad. Rodgers starts releasing the ball and he starts playing well again. This seriously wasn't some philosophical coaching change that fixed the offense. It was Rodgers committing to throwing the ball quickly.

If people really think the amount of separation is different you don't watch shit.

Oh sure there's definitely merit to whether or not McCarthy was the problem.

I really just wanted him to get fired for that horrible job in the 2014 NFCCG and it never happened. So regardless of the official reason, I've been pretty much done with McCarthy since then.

this_guy

Lol I was thinking the same.

If we're going to beat anyone in the playoffs though, it's Houston. (sorry, TexansGAF)

I'm betting Carr will be making the trip next time, though. That alone should ensure a better performance.

No offense taken. If Texans are going to beat anyone it's the Raiders. ☺

Top Bottom