• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

lol @ AT, wow

Yeah I mean look at Luck/Wilson/Tannehill...two went on to teams with no talent and terrible coaching staffs and Wilson went to a team that already had a great defense and a good run game with great coaching...Luck or Tannehill would be so different on a team like the Seahawks but no let's blame it all on the QB, I really hate our fanbase.
I was thinking about this yesterday with Luck. It's really a tragedy against football what the Colts are doing to him, dude had the potential to be the best of all time with even a decent team around him. He needs to get out.

I think part of the problem is Dolphins fans don't watch other teams. They've forgotten what the Dolphins looked like at QB before Tannehill, and how bad a lot of the starters in the NFL are right now. I don't love the guy and it wouldn't kill me if the Dolphins moved on but I don't think he's even in the top 10 reasons for their issues.

Line_HTX

I believe I said y'all were gonna be 0-16, BG.

6aRBX8Z.png

Supposedly they might shop Wake.. Would you be okay with that or is that a deal breaker for you?

At this point if he goes to a playoff team (Vikings?) I would be ok with it, I love him but he has never been on a winning team with Miami and that's just not fair, he can't go to the Jets, Bills or Pats though...I'm still bitter about that year JT spent with the jets.

lol @ AT, wow

I was thinking about this yesterday with Luck. It's really a tragedy against football what the Colts are doing to him, dude had the potential to be the best of all time with even a decent team around him. He needs to get out.

I think part of the problem is Dolphins fans don't watch other teams. They've forgotten what the Dolphins looked like at QB before Tannehill, and how bad a lot of the starters in the NFL are right now. I don't love the guy and it wouldn't kill me if the Dolphins moved on but I don't think he's even in the top 10 reasons for their issues.

That is also true, I watch a lot of games and break downs and he just isn't that bad, Elite? No...Great? Maybe with a decent team around him...but garbage like some of the fanbase has claimed for 5 years? Not even close. It's like they forgot about Henne...Lemon...Frerotte....Beck...etc. anyways you know if they move on and he goes to even a half decent team he's going to do great...it's the Dolphins way.

Hindl

Neither Tanny or Luck would of lead us to a SB.

You damn well know that shit.

Shiiiiet I rather go back to OT than have that shit happen.

Tannehill maybe, but you really don't think if Luck was drafted by Carroll he wouldn't take you to the SB? With that run game and D backing him up?

Neither Tanny or Luck would of lead us to a SB.

You damn well know that shit.

Shiiiiet I rather go back to OT than have that shit happen.

Never claimed that but you can't tell me they'd look a hell of a lot better the last 4 years if they were on that team and Wilson was on the Phins or Colts? I mean come on....

Tannehill maybe, but you really don't think if Luck was drafted by Carroll he wouldn't take you to the SB? With that run game and D backing him up?

I think he would of thrown for a ton of yards with a bunch of TD then ultimately throw a pick 6 somewhere in the playoffs or have one of those "hero" games where he throws like 3 picks.

People use "game manager" as derogatory term but at that point in time that was exactly what our team needed. Someone to not fuck up and let the defense get turnovers and good field position.

Never claimed that but you can't tell me they'd look a hell of a lot better the last 4 years if they were on that team and Wilson was on the Phins or Colts? I mean come on....

Luck gets a ton of yards/TD on our team. I don't know much about your boy. I figure he get more yards/td too but he might also die with our shitty O-Line.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
That is also true, I watch a lot of games and break downs and he just isn't that bad, Elite? No...Great? Maybe with a decent team around him...but garbage like some of the fanbase has claimed for 5 years? Not even close. It's like they forgot about Henne...Lemon...Frerotte....Beck...etc. anyways you know if they move on and he goes to even a half decent team he's going to do great...it's the Dolphins way.

Even when listing qb duds, miami fans can't bring themselves to mention Culpepper.

Even when listing qb duds, miami fans can't bring themselves to mention Culpepper.

I always remember him but I think he was already broken when he came here, he just never looked right. I thought he was good with the Vikings.

I think he would of thrown for a ton of yards with a bunch of TD then ultimately throw a pick 6 somewhere in the playoffs or have one of those "hero" games where he throws like 3 picks.

People use "game manager" as derogatory term but at that point in time that was exactly what our team needed. Someone to not fuck up and let the defense get turnovers and good field position.

Luck gets a ton of yards/TD on our team. I don't know much about your boy. I figure he get more yards/td too but he might also die with our shitty O-Line.

If he hasn't die on our team....but I just think he'd be better overall, yards/points whatever measure you want to use. QB wins can be argued among the gatas of the group but in general with a defense and run game like yours he'd look far better...I mean when we look just competent on defense/oline he puts up great numbers...and I don't say this often because I know most of y'all will just laugh but Tannehill does raise the level of play of his WRs,

BigAT

Hey, give the Dolphins a break on Culpepper. He was the best QB available that offseason and sometimes you have to do the best you can with what is on the market.

FMQ9p3c.gif

Fitts

Glad to hear Jack saying we got "outcoached" this week. I hope both of our coordinators are in the crosshairs -- especially Norton right now. If we drop either of the next two games heads need to roll.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He still thinks Megumi is the #1....so no, but at least he knows that Erina is the worst so he gets a pass in my book.

....I don't know what this means.

You're better than this fam!

Nor do I know why these people are upset.

Be Warned, if one week you don't have a NFL-GAF thread ready I will have a Animu NFL themed thread ready to post to take its place for that week!

That sounds like a threat.

are-you-threatening.jpg

natjjohn

lol @ AT, wow

Think still time on Luck.

It's pretty much a lock house will be cleaned, though a year too late. Will come down on who Iesha can get to come in. Maybe Polish wants to get back into things...

Top Bottom