• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

I'm nervous about the Steelers / Dolphins game.

On paper, Pittsburgh should crush Miami. Deacon posted earlier in the thread about what kind of tragedy the Miami offense has been this season.

But ...

Pittsburgh hosts the Trumpriots next week.
The Steelers have spent the last two weeks washing the stink of the Philly game off them, so there's the chance they'll lay off the gas.
Tomlin has traditionally had one of these "easy peasy lemon squeezy" games that he simply is unable to get the team focused on. Last year it was the Ryan Mallet led Ravens game.
We're pretty thin in some key positions due to injuries.

Classic trap game. Wouldn't be surprised if we fuck it up.

Seems like our starting Oline will finally play a game together so I expect our offense to look a little better than it has however I don't expect our defense to stop anyone, you can put your punter as RB and he'd rush for a first down. Chances are low we'll keep it close but if we some how manage to make it a game going into the 4th this defense will not be able to stop you. Trust me.

Bread

Banned
Pretty sure you are supposed to have rice in the burrito.

Back when I was young I needed all of that shit in my burrito from chipotle to fill me up. Being young and being able to eat all that garbage with no immediate consequences and not getting fat is pretty great.
Pretty sure chipotle is terrible and you're an old fuck

Go Badgers!
giphy.gif

bionic77

Pretty sure chipotle is terrible and you're an old fuck
Correct on both accounts.

But I am old and wise enough to remember when Chipotle was considered good. Fuck I am old enough to remember when BK was a decent fast food chain.

You young kids don't know shit. Fuck the rice. I bet you put ketchup on your burrito you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Seems like our starting Oline will finally play a game together so I expect our offense to look a little better than it has however I don't expect our defense to stop anyone, you can put your punter as RB and he'd rush for a first down. Chances are low we'll keep it close but if we some how manage to make it a game going into the 4th this defense will not be able to stop you. Trust me.
When it comes to the Dolphins, buttocks, cheerleaders and professional level creeping I always trust you friend.

cdyhybrid

Sources have told me that Bread, CEO of Breadstream, does indeed put ketchup on his burritos.

This on the heels of recent reports that he also puts ketchup on his hot dogs.

DMczaf

Sources have told me that Bread, CEO of Breadstream, does indeed put ketchup on his burritos.

This on the heels of recent reports that he also puts ketchup on his hot dogs.

This is just more proof of the corruption in lamestream media

Bread would NEVER put ketchup on burritos! Nobody respects burritos more than Bread. Believe me!

What about the tapes in which he says he puts ketchup on his burritos?

you're taking that video out of context. that was 10 years ago and if you look at the ketchup bottle the seal hadn't even been broken. how could he put the ketchup on the burrito with the seal still on it? they didn't even make ketchup bottles back then anyways. why don't you report on people putting ketchup on their scrambled eggs?

Bread

Banned
You trick ass mark

You mark ass mark.
couple of trick ass mark ass busters over here

Correct on both accounts.

But I am old and wise enough to remember when Chipotle was considered good. Fuck I am old enough to remember when BK was a decent fast food chain.

You young kids don't know shit. Fuck the rice. I bet you put ketchup on your burrito you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.
Chipotle was considered good before people knew that burritos aren't supposed to consist of 75% rice. Also, I may put french fries in my burrito but ketchup stays out of there.

Things that can get fucked:

Cleveland
B1G Football
Popeye's Chicken
Professional Wrestling
Mike Alstott
White bread
Houses with chimneys
lasagna
Anthony Anderson
pea coats
Green Day