• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I tried a Vive tonight.

It was everything I wanted it to be and more. $800 is a fucking bargain for the best gaming experience I've had....ever? When I loaded up the VR tutorial it was the biggest "holy shit" moment I've had in gaming since that first Wii game. Except take the Wii experience and make it 10x better.

I already see the potential for it to be an awesome weight loss aide on top of the amazing gameplay.

I tried out audioshield and this other one where you had to shoot a bow and arrow at dudes looking to knock down your castle door. The whole thing just blew my fucking mind and it was what I've been waiting for since I was like 7 years old.

bionic this is what you've been waiting to spend a shit ton of money on.

TCRS

Banned
yup Prescott has been a revelation.

also ezekiel elliot was born in 1995...

rcDVEU2.jpg

Good morning everyone

You're a Browns fan.

*mic drop*

*folds arms and smiles*
I am a Browns, Ohio State and Cavs fan.

And you're a Georgia Tech, Braves, Falcons, Hawks fan.
Let's go through the list briefly here. it smells a little like charred dick, mediocrity, and sadness

Georgia Tech- haven't won a national title since the 90s and have been nothing more than an afterthought compared to their instate rival of Georgia nationally for decades.

Braves- finished 68-93 and were absolutely pathetic the entire season.

Hawks-own the second longest championship drought behind Sacramento.

And last but not least the Falcons who have a franchise record of 295-397-6 which is a winning percentage of .427 which is the third worst in league history and a helluva lot worse than the the Browns who even sucking copious amounts of ass overall for thirty years.

You were blown out in your only Super Bowl appearance.

The best player in your franchise's history is Mike Vick

You traded Brett Favre

And for the vast majority of your existence, the Falcons have languished in mediocrity and sadness.

So Dr. Shitman.. my final response is this..

You're a Georgia Tech, Falcons, Braves, and Hawks..

giphy.gif

I missed this Grova.. thank you for coming back

Morning everyone.

Looking forward to some good locker room talk today.

She's gonna be my cock professor
Studyin my dick
She's gonna get a masters degree in fuckin Me
Take a shit on the bitch and fuck hooba-jooba
Suckin on my shit
Kickin with a pussy and jab a motherfucker
And suck my fuckin dick

Beach

Late Afternoon games tomorrow

Chiefs at Raiders
Cowboys at Packers
Seahawks at Falcons

Quote possibly the best slate of late games you will get all year

Edit: This is not meant to distract you from the Alex Morgan gif above

Mindlog

Grovo in fine form today.
You're a Georgia Tech, Falcons, Braves, and Hawks..

https://media1.giphy.com/media/R3FSRO8Z9D0lO/giphy.gif
F, you forgot about brevity. Gotta let the body of work speak for itself.
Late Afternoon games tomorrow

Chiefs at Raiders
Cowboys at Packers
Seahawks at Falcons

Quote possibly the best slate of late games you will get all year

Edit: This is not meant to distract you from the Alex Morgan gif above
Odds of at least one of those games being a blowout and exposing a fraudulent franchise?

F, you forgot about brevity. Gotta let the body of work speak for itself.
Nah, RBH must take in the sadness of his miserable state and it's sports history.

I want him to remember that regardless of how bad the Browns are. His state has done absolutely nothing for decades besides a history of choking or straight incompetence.

Brevity is overrated in this situation.

bionic77

I tried a Vive tonight.

It was everything I wanted it to be and more. $800 is a fucking bargain for the best gaming experience I've had....ever? When I loaded up the VR tutorial it was the biggest "holy shit" moment I've had in gaming since that first Wii game. Except take the Wii experience and make it 10x better.

I already see the potential for it to be an awesome weight loss aide on top of the amazing gameplay.

I tried out audioshield and this other one where you had to shoot a bow and arrow at dudes looking to knock down your castle door. The whole thing just blew my fucking mind and it was what I've been waiting for since I was like 7 years old.

bionic this is what you've been waiting to spend a shit ton of money on.
Where did you get to try it.

Sounds amazing.

Luke Easterling ✔@LukeEasterling
Former #Auburn DE & #Jags 2nd-round pick Quentin Groves has passed away after suffering a heart attack. #CFB #NFL #RIP

RBH

*wakes up with a smile on my face*

Oh darn, the rest of this page didn't load for me after my last post. Oh well! :(

Top Bottom