• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Chicago has a quarterback like Rodgers? News to me!

He's not responding to this coaching staff for whatever reason.

SBU1dRD.png

Eleuin

I really don't understand this. We've won a shitload of games. Is it the culture of winning that we need to change?

"Culture change" is what you need when you suck and everybody on the team thinks it's ok to suck. We need our HOF QB to play better, and we need to get him better weapons to work with if he needs them. But I don't see how anyone can watch today's game and put the blame anywhere other than on #12.
How is 12 going to magically fix his problems? There have been seams and corner routes open and he has completely botched throws

MM is obviously not getting through to him if he is even trying to at all
Pray you can get someone in here who performs bigger miracles than Clements

He doesn't take to coaching? Then he can kick rocks after there has at least been an attempt to fix the almost season and a half of shitty status quo

This might sound crazy, but what if these passes where the receiver is led defenseless over the middle became a penalty on the Quarterback?

How is 12 going to magically fix his problems? There have been seams and corner routes open and he has completely botched throws

He doesn't take to coaching? Then he can kick rocks after there has at least been an attempt to fix the almost season and a half of shitty status quo
#12 doesn't look like a guy who needs coaching, he looks like a guy who needs a psychologist.

the "pray" plan for new hires doesn't usually work in business, nor sports.

Eleuin

#12 doesn't look like a guy who needs coaching, he looks like a guy who needs a psychologist.

the "pray" plan for new hires doesn't usually work in business, nor sports.
Alright then be a be fucking business and be confident in finding someone who knows what they're doing

Throw money at someone who is already enticed by a solid team outside of the QB

They don't have to end up with john fox ffs

I hate to focus on the subjective rather than the objective. I've been talking about his poor throws and poor footwork.... It's such a slippery slope because who the fuck knows how people really behave by watching them on a TV for 4 hours a week? But after the dressing down Rodgers has given McCarthy over the last few years it's clear he's got an issue with accepting coaching to some extent. I think he's recognized that that behavior is uncouth, but the fact that he has stopped doing it publically during the games doesnt mean that privately he thinks he's above coaching or at least McCarthy specifically.

Who do you bring in that can change that attitude? At this point I dont think anyone internally can do that, although I've heard positive things about VanPelt being honest with him. Anyone that comes in from the outside that's too abrasive and critical is likely to be tuned out by the all-knowing Rodgers too and we're right where we were with McCarthy.

And as Im typing this Rodgers fumbles the ball within the 5. Nice work.

Top Bottom