• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
(possibly obvious, but I'm joking, there's no way he'd get back into coaching at this point)

Maybe Gruden!

Yeah I figured but hell I'm all in for crazy ideas

Packers can get whoever they want honestly if they make the switch this offseason. Cowher, Gruden, Saban (gross), Dungy, whoever (not suggesting any of these). All the big names would probably at least think about it!

I hate to focus on the subjective rather than the objective. I've been talking about his poor throws and poor footwork.... It's such a slippery slope because who the fuck knows how people really behave by watching them on a TV for 4 hours a week? But after the dressing down Rodgers has given McCarthy over the last few years it's clear he's got an issue with accepting coaching to some extent. I think he's recognized that that behavior is uncouth, but the fact that he has stopped doing it publically during the games doesnt mean that privately he thinks he's above coaching or at least McCarthy specifically.

Who do you bring in that can change that attitude? At this point I dont think anyone internally can do that, although I've heard positive things about VanPelt being honest with him. Anyone that comes in from the outside that's too abrasive and critical is likely to be tuned out by the all-knowing Rodgers too and we're right where we were with McCarthy.

And as Im typing this Rodgers fumbles the ball within the 5. Nice work.

TT needs to lure Jim Harbaugh back into the NFL.

RBH

Dak, I love you... and I hate you for giving me hope.

Capers is in this dude's head.
Alright then be a be fucking business and be confident in finding someone who knows what they're doing

Throw money at someone who is already enticed by a solid team outside of the QB

They don't have to end up with john fox ffs
Ray Rhodes, Mike Sherman

Let's not ignore all history here, good (just good!) coaches are hard to find.

_woLf

it's great how you know exactly who atl is going to pass to and yet they can get 40 yard completions anyway

fucking amazing defense

Top Bottom