• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

I don't know how ravens fans deal with flacco.

Watching him today was the fucking worst

I got to go to a championship parade in my lifetime because of his fluky bullshit. If he or Harbaugh get canned tomorrow, oh well. If another doesn't ever happen, I'm okay with it. That experience, that parade, that day, was fun and it's something I won't ever forget, and I hope every sports fan gets that same experience at least once.

Narag

1.He's a Texans QB
2. The list of people who started in front of him were also Texans QBs...whom the coaches determined were better than he was.
3. See number one.

He was IR'd one year and there's no way he was going to start over Brock after that contract.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Woaaaaaah. When you run the ball and throw to Hopkins, you move the chains. Wow. Who woulda thunk?

KingBroly

Banned
Jay Gruden has balls unlike most coaches. He's on borrowed time and is pretty much guaranteed a good OC job if he gets canned.

Which...is why we're 4-2, I guess? He had the balls to see that RG3 sucked ass and benched him when no one else did. Then the Browns coach went from 'OMGRG3' to 'lol0-16.' I think we're slowly improving although I'm surprised by the record.

M_A_C

Brock has done nothing but help the Broncos.

His only really great game was beating the Pats in OT.
He's not your QB and didn't cost you a dime to get rid of.

Yes, but you can't help but feel betrayed when he was groomed behind #18 for years after elway drafted him in the second round after only 1 college season. He was offered very similar money, could have been the leader of the Superbowl champs, and left anyways.

Really glad he's gone now.

Plus I had to put up with all the haters this off-season (I live in Colorado) telling me how dumb it was to let him go.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miller having his best game since week 1.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Which...is why we're 4-2, I guess? He had the balls to see that RG3 sucked ass and benched him when no one else did. Then the Browns coach went from 'OMGRG3' to 'lol0-16.' I think we're slowly improving although I'm surprised by the record.

It's always a rough place when one player can totally make or break your team, especially if you've got pressure from above to play them because of the money involved. I respect any coach who benches/dresses someone down when they deserve it. We've also had cases of coaches taking out their frustrations on players who were doing fine and that's generally not okay but most of those don't last because the players can and will quit on them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking kidding me missing that extra point

just sad

Fucking kidding me missing that extra point

just sad

Well shit look at the Clemson/NC-State game. These dudes have 1 job and they can't even get that right. I thought I remember hearing one time that Bob Stoops gave all the players on the team IPAD's/Tablets that went their over playbook, and the kicker received one that simply said 'Kick the ball through the uprights'... or something to that affect.

I mean literally one responsibility... kick.the.ball.

Matrix

Texans and tackling are just not a thing.

Top Bottom