• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

squicken

Lmao this is better then that Cam Super Bowl gif
WvK9YhX.gif

It's like he dissolves

What would happen if an NFL game ended in a 0-0 tie?
I think it depends who it is. If the Jags and Browns play to a 0-0 tie, nobody's really going to be that surprised. But if two alleged good teams did it, I think it would be fair to say that football (and probably America) is doomed.

cruets

AZ should take the tie as a lost. They were at home and squandered a home game. Sea chickens were on the road and didn't lose and escaped certain doom.

Mortemis

Banned
AZ should take the tie as a lost. They were at home and squandered a home game. Sea chickens were on the road and didn't lose and escaped certain doom.

Seachickens win 6-6!

Cards needed this win to get close and get some momentum. They all called it a must win.

rokkerkory

Wow what the heck

What damn chokes are both kickers yikes

But overall they are great kickers, just had a tough tough night.

Both entire teams did

watershed

Banned
Cross post:
Bruce Arians is such a whiner. At least Pete can say that was a weird ass game and that's that. Bruce has to complain about bs just to suggest that something was unfair with the game.

Eleuin

Yes, they had two kicks blocked already and Wagner came in over the line completely unimpeded.

If you think that didn't alter the kick a tiny bit you're a moron.
So the pressure got to him and he missed a routine kick, seattle sure were lucky that happened

Oh hauschka missed, arizona sure were lucky that happened

I don't even know what you're trying to argue, that this one example doesn't make SEA one of the biggest benefactors of opponents' mistakes? The kind that come from plays that should be routine irregardless of past actions?

Is luck invalid because its not easily quantifiable? Does luck not play into fumble recoveries and almost INTS? What wrong in saying that they are lucky teams have choked against them more than others

Narag

So the pressure got to him and he missed a routine kick, seattle sure were lucky that happened

Oh hauschka missed, arizona sure were lucky that happened

I don't even know what you're trying to argue, that this one example makes SEA one of the biggest benefactors of opponents' mistakes? The kind that come from plays that should be routine irregardless of past actions?

Is luck invalid because its not easily quantifiable? Does luck not play into fumble recoveries and almost INTS? What wrong in saying that they are lucky teams have choked against them more than others

mtv3p4z.jpg

Top Bottom