• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

rvZgioW.jpg

Maybe a Trump presidency isn't such a long shot after all...

Year of the underdog

But it did.

You can't just write off a whole game because of one play, give me a break.

If the Cards had scored a single touchdown in 60 minutes of football that kick would never have happened either, are we gonna chalk that up to luck too?

Give me a break.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=400874508

Seattle was completely outplayed but got lucky in the end thanks to a missed chip shot FG. The second kick was kind of irrelevant, imo.

Eleuin

How did we get outplayed? Our defense had a herculean game to keep the score close, don't cheapen their effort.
They were in a position to win the game? Did the ST really influence the kicker enough to make him miss? How is this not being outplayed?

watershed

Banned
It's funny because the franchise series for the Hawks and Cards remains 17-17 tied because of a game that ends in a tie. Ties everywhere.

Big-E

Lucky this wasn't my team playing. I would be livid for that performance. Things this season are actually progressing beautifully. Every day more and more people realize how much of a joke a Roger Goodell NFL is, the Pats stay winning and Brady has been fine. Hopefully if things continue, Brady will be the one to end Goodell's tyranny.

LiK

I couldn't watch the Pats game cuz local tower here was down but the final score looked good. SEA vs AZ game was hilarious.

cdyhybrid

They were in a position to win the game? Did the ST really influence the kicker enough to make him miss? How is this not being outplayed?

Yes, they had two kicks blocked already and Wagner came in over the line completely unimpeded.

If you think that didn't alter the kick a tiny bit you're a moron.

Just callin' it like a see it. I don't expect you to be unbiased.

Yes, I'm the one being unreasonable because I'm not attributing the result of a game to voodoo or magic or something. You got me there.

Only Kas would call putting up a ton of yards and turning the ball over without scoring anything "better" play.

Top Bottom