• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Rams in London this week. I can't wait to see what off the reservation shit Jeff Fisher has installed in his defense to get into Odell's head. Dirtiest coach in the game with the extracurriculars. Last game against the Rams had plenty of that shit, too.

BigAT

giphy.gif

....if $300 is such a big investment for you that you need to plan it out months in advance, you shouldn't be buying video game stuff at the moment and should be focusing on more necessary for living kind of stuff. Assuming you live on your own and what-not.
"All I ask is a simple reveal of a huge investment of $200-$300 system..."

$200-$300 is a *huge* investment? Oh boy. I mean I get it for those that may be more cash strapped out there (to your point there should be other things that are prioritized) but even then I can't wrap my head around that being "huge".

bionic77

So you don't hate jordan the same way you hate brady right?
The Jordan hate has subsided with time. I don't like to compare villains.

But if I am being honest I probably hate Brady more. I mean as bad as Jordan was he was never a cheater (not including how he did Michael Jasckson while they were still married, just talking about what happened in-between the lines). And while he was a Republican even he has come out as being against Trump.

Sanjuro

The Jordan hate has subsided with time. I don't like to compare villains.

But if I am being honest I probably hate Brady more. I mean as bad as Jordan was he was never a cheater (not including how he did Michael Jasckson while they were still married, just talking about what happened in-between the lines). And while he was a Republican even he has come out as being against Trump.

What about Rodman?

bionic77

What about Rodman?
I always thought Rodman was hilarious. The shit he did in San Antonio (taking his shoes off during a game, having the team hire a surfer to sit on the bench and calm him down, etc) was very entertaining. So entertaining that you often forgot how freaking amazing he was at getting rebounds.

Sanjuro

I always thought Rodman was hilarious. The shit he did in San Antonio (taking his shoes off during a game, having the team hire a surfer to sit on the bench and calm him down, etc) was very entertaining. So entertaining that you often forgot how freaking amazing he was at getting rebounds.

My favorite Rodman moment was getting in trouble in school for reading his book, despite checking it out of the school library.

My favorite Rodman moment was when the Pistons were bitch slappin' Pippen for three straight years until he learned he had some testicles.

Rams in London this week. I can't wait to see what off the reservation shit Jeff Fisher has installed in his defense to get into Odell's head. Dirtiest coach in the game with the extracurriculars. Last game against the Rams had plenty of that shit, too.
Hope OBJ can keep his cool..

nfl-triangle.jpg

After his Oakland Raiders were blown out Sunday by the Kansas City Chiefs, his wife, Dominique Penn, blew him up on Instagram for allegedly getting “Bad Girls Club” beauty Camilla Poindexter pregnant. “My husband cheated on me with this hood rat,” Dominique posted, via TMZ.

smh Donald.

Farooq

Banned
farooq's proprietary power formula that is not really proprietary wonderboi

Fixed. Great OP btw.

Farooq your boy David Irving got NFC defensive player of the week.

Yes, good stuff. Wait until Gregory comes back, a pass rushing line with Lawrence, McClain, Irving, and Gregory is going to gel well with their dime package. Well, if Gregory comes back.

I had not heard the Vikings used a VR system called STRIVR to help Bradford get up to speed after he was traded
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...qb-sam-bradford-finds-place-flourish-nfl-2016

Right now 3 other teams are using that system

I wonder how much this is helping Dak.

squicken

meanwhile, Rodgers is training on PSVR

The 30 for 30 on his swift decline is going to be great. He's going to have Kurt Warner resurgence, of course

Since the Packers' 6-0 start last season, Aaron Rodgers has been among the league's worst quarterbacks in several categories. He ranks last in the league in completion percentage (58.1), 24th in passing yards per game (233.3) and 25th in passer rating with 84.0. The Packers are 7-8 over 15 games during that span.
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3...-rodgers?campaign=tw-nf-sf39300786-sf39300786

This topic is getting out of hand. The biggest point being made is not wanting to lose momentum by putting Romo back in. I get that. But its overblown. You aren't going to lose chemistry or momentum with the QB the team has been playing with for 10 years. Hell it might be even better.

I love Dak, Dak is the future and its a huge relief to know we probably won't have to go 10 years before finding a new QB. But even in the short term, ie this year, you have to understand your rookie QB is not going to win the Superbowl. Chances are really against him. To be able to beat teams like Seattle, Minnesota and Atlanta, you need Romo. When he is at the top of his game, he's better than Dak. You need that caliber level of play to win the SB. That is where their mindset should be right now.

This team is basically 2014 part II, Romo would be flourishing just as much if not more considering their weapons and their Oline is playing better than ever. Plus he has chemistry with Bryant, and Bryant brings a lot to this game. The air game will be better than it is and you can still rely on the ground game to control the clock and TOP.

I say put Romo in week 11 and play him til the end of 2017 and bounce him.

Fact #1: Tony Romo is a much better QB than Dak Prescott.

I love Dak but aside from the two throws to end the first half (against a practice squad corner), he didn't play well in that victory last week. 2 fumbles, an INT and a host of bad throws.

If Tony is healthy, start him against the Browns and see what we got.

This voodoo shit about stopping momentum or jinxing this winning streak is garbage.

Pepiope

This topic is getting out of hand. The biggest point being made is not wanting to lose momentum by putting Romo back in. I get that. But its overblown. You aren't going to lose chemistry or momentum with the QB the team has been playing with for 10 years. Hell it might be even better.

I love Dak, Dak is the future and its a huge relief to know we probably won't have to go 10 years before finding a new QB. But even in the short term, ie this year, you have to understand your rookie QB is not going to win the Superbowl. Chances are really against him. To be able to beat teams like Seattle, Minnesota and Atlanta, you need Romo. When he is at the top of his game, he's better than Dak. You need that caliber level of play to win the SB. That is where their mindset should be right now.

This team is basically 2014 part II, Romo would be flourishing just as much if not more considering their weapons and their Oline is playing better than ever. Plus he has chemistry with Bryant, and Bryant brings a lot to this game. The air game will be better than it is and you can still rely on the ground game to control the clock and TOP.

I say put Romo in week 11 and play him til the end of 2017 and bounce him.
I think Dallas should stay with Dak. Romo has only played in 4 games the past 2 seasons. He's done. He should retire before he ruins his life after football.

squicken

I am a fan of Romo and think he has had a HoF career. But you don't bench your QB of the future unless he gets hurt or really struggles. Tough business but Romo didn't stay healthy and it opened the door for another player

I dropped $460 for the PSVR (had to buy camera) on pure impulse (Gets here today btw :D), having to plan ahead for $300 is ridiculous
Oh I plan ahead for everything. I budget the hell out of my money while still leaving a bit of impulse money as well but something like the PS4 Pro has been earmarked since announcement from my savings account, etc. It's the notion that $200 is substantial "investment" money in today's economy. Taking my wife and two kids to the movies is a $120 affair!

I am a fan of Romo and think he has had a HoF career. But you don't bench your QB of the future unless he gets hurt or really struggles. Tough business but Romo didn't stay healthy and it opened the door for another player

Dak isn't playing well enough to justify benching a guy who, the last time he was on the field, was a top 3 QB.

If he plays worse or gets injured again, we've got a proven, reliable back-up. If he plays at 2014 level, we're a better team. The opportunity cost of not giving him a shot is too high.

I don't buy into media narratives about players getting their feelings hurt about being benched for better players, especially not based on what we know about Dak's personality. He ain't no Brock Osweiler.

Top Bottom