• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Line_HTX

Glad you've come back to NFL.

Never go full anime

:jnc

I'm in a whole lot of other threads, y'know?

It was just frustration boiling over at a combination of both the the Texans continuously NOT showing up to care to play at night and this thread. Also, the whole Watt thing, yeah.

Sanjuro

Look what we got ova here?

couple a haters?

couple a haters?

Fall back before my boy BG shows you why he has the gift of gab and the gift of jab!

9tYCgjO.jpg
9tYCgjO.jpg

If you could make a deal with the devil whereby your favorite team will win this years Super Bowl, but Donald Trump wins the presidency, would you do it? Also how quickly would Bionic say yes?

Duxxy3

If you could make a deal with the devil whereby your favorite team will win this years Super Bowl, but Donald Trump wins the presidency, would you do it? Also how quickly would Bionic say yes?

Don't need the devils help. He's already on the payroll. Listed as head coach of the Patriots.

MechDX

Yes. Absolutely.

Then right after the parade ended I would move to Toronto and live with Kave

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Absolutely. A Trump Presidency would last 4 years, a Lions Super Bowl is forever.

MechDX

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0580434488874504831-4

Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant said he cut his fingers while cutting up some carrots for some homemade soup. He called it "extremely, extremely minor." Bryant had the tips of his right middle and ring fingers taped but he caught passes during Wednesday's practice

"Making soup".....

Ray Lewis: "Damn thats a good one!"

Moving to Canada wouldn't save you from nuclear winter.

The Shame Circle is nuclear proof.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

It would have to be four super bowls

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

OT would reword this as:

Would you trade one Superbowl win for 25+ years of darkness for minorities?

bionic77

This country is more important than another Steelers SB.

If you really wanted to entice me you would offer me Trump in exchange for the destruction of the Pats and seeing Brady, Jordan, the Cheat, etc behind bars. I would still say no to that, but I would have to think about it.

I figure only racists, Pats fans, morons, morans and foreigners would seriously consider this.

Line_HTX

NFL and NFLPA made a joint statement saying the concussion protocol was not violated on Cam Newton from the opener.

Sweepin' it under da rug while Grover has CTE.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
This country is more important than another Steelers SB.

If you really wanted to entice me you would offer me Trump in exchange for the destruction of the Pats and seeing Brady, Jordan, the Cheat, etc behind bars. I would still say no to that, but I would have to think about it.

I figure only racists, Pats fans, morons, morans and foreigners would seriously consider this.

So you don't hate jordan the same way you hate brady right?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
....if $300 is such a big investment for you that you need to plan it out months in advance, you shouldn't be buying video game stuff at the moment and should be focusing on more necessary for living kind of stuff. Assuming you live on your own and what-not.
Do you have any idea how long bionic has to save up for a purse?!

Top Bottom