• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Looking at pics from the skins, eagles game and the skins have a lot of seats tarped off.

Been doing that for a few years now. Only about once or twice a game can you catch on tv view.

Maybe.

The Iggles have such a brutal schedule...not a single "bad team" left to play for them. Looking ahead, they may go 8-8 or worse. Their win against the Steelers looks way worse in light of them losing to the Dolphins.

The schedule is the main reason I thought they would go nowhere this season. It's even more brutal than it sounds, though.

Vikings - Coming off a bye week
Cowboys - Coming off a bye week
Giants - Coming off a bye week
Falcons - Coming off a Thursday night game so 10 days prep

Then follow that with Seahawks, Packers, and Bengals? Whoever created the schedule designed it for the Eagles to fail.

Settle down. He hit the dude with his shoulder!
maxresdefault.jpg

Pepiope

The schedule is the main reason I thought they would go nowhere this season. It's even more brutal than it sounds, though.

Then follow that with Seahawks, Packers, and Bengals? Whoever created the schedule designed it for the Eagles to fail.
Hopefully we'll get a better deal next season since we have the best QB under 25.

This year nfl experience
Next year playoff experience
Year after....Lombardi.

but ps4 pro can't do 4k bluray

unless you're gonna stream but that's a fucked up way to do 4k. might as well watch it on tape
It seems like it was obvious in my original statement but apparently not - I'm watching the movie on a dedicated UHD player (the current Samsung unit) that I own. So why do I care about the PS4 Pro doing 4K blu-ray again? Right, I don't. I want both consoles for games in 4K and HDR.

It's gonna be Eli vs. Landry, huh.

Ugh. I'm going to that game, too!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Was surprised because I didn't think the skins had a problem selling tickets.

They definitely do and they have been hiding it well. The end of the blackout rule was well timed for them. They had previously avoided it with the way they handle the club seating in the middle tier. If you were to ever go to a game, the yellow section is never full and often has fans of the visiting team. The top level at the ends are cheap standing "seats".

Don't worry I'm sure the Vikings will find a way to collapse after the bye and hand you a W. Also Bradford will tear his ACL.

Get ready for Shaun Hill y'all!!!!

You shall be left naked and wet tied to a telephone pole in International Falls overnight to enjoy the freezer burn you deserve for your foul words.

Godford will keep this train moving right along.

Zeke

They definitely do and they have been hiding it well. The end of the blackout rule was well timed for them. They had previously avoided it with the way they handle the club seating in the middle tier. If you were to ever go to a game, the yellow section is never full and often has fans of the visiting team. The top level at the ends are cheap standing "seats".
Damn, thanks for shedding some light on that I never knew.

Line_HTX

Devontae Booker is an Arian Foster clone, huh.

Whatever, Lamar Miller just needs to rush over 100 yards and I can get mah free Chicken McNuggets on Tuesday!

6aRBX8Z.png

You get small pay back on the Cowboys, Week 16 they play MNF, Eagles host the Giants on TNF.. you never know it could decide the division and you get 11days prep..
by Week 11 the Eagles would have played 6 out of 8 road games, your final 6 games 4 home, 2 on the road..the Bengals and Ravens on the road, don't look great this season...
I would love to have that schedule..
After week 7 Giants play half of their road games, finish the season back to back road games..after the bye it's 3 straight home games..
Unlike your final 6 games Giants play 4 on the road, 2 home, after the bye the schedule was made by some crazy fucking loon..
When you share a stadium causes conflicts but yet the Jets got a sweet schedule, final 7 games 5 home 2 road..
I am one of those fans who rather play most of the road games earlier and hope the team defend homefield and win their way to post season..

harSon

Banned
So Landry Jones is going to take his rightful place at the top of the league? Hopefully we cater to his strengths, and run the Wildcat.

lolandry.gif

The NFL is not ready for what's about to be unleashed.

Alright fellow Olds, do any of you have good pillow recommendations? I just got a new mattress that I'm really enjoying, but I feel like I've gone through 10 pillows without finding something I really like. I'm a side/stomach sleeper and feel like I can never get something firm enough for what I want.

Sleeping with a pillow fucks up my back and hips. I go without, personally. Sometimes I stick it under my legs.

Zeke

So big Ben is out between 4 and 6 weeks means he misses the cowboys game. That actually makes me sad I was really looking forward to that game.

Alright fellow Olds, do any of you have good pillow recommendations? I just got a new mattress that I'm really enjoying, but I feel like I've gone through 10 pillows without finding something I really like. I'm a side/stomach sleeper and feel like I can never get something firm enough for what I want.

Get a Tempurpedic pillow. Expensive, but worth it.

Also, Geno Smith is now starting for the Jets? Did I hear that correctly?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well there's one word to describe your safeties, and I'll spell it out for ya.

S
A
W
F
T

Sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwft!!!

Look what we got ova here?

couple a haters?

couple a haters?

Fall back before my boy BG shows you why he has the gift of gab and the gift of jab!

Top Bottom