• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Line_HTX

Quality of play has been increasingly fucked since the lockout. Accumulated lack of practices, maybe?

The CBA that the NFLPA got assfucked into agreeing to is a complete joke. There's definitely not enough offseason practices. It's the biggest reason why quality of play is significantly down overall, despite what others would say.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If Packers win:

McCarthy: "Bears are a tough team, always a good rivalry. We played better and now we're 4-2. I don't understand why I have to listen to you all about how our offense is awful blah blah blah"

Theyre going to go full ham on the press after beating a 1-5 Bears team

If Packers win:

McCarthy: "Bears are a tough team, always a good rivalry. We played better and now we're 4-2. I don't understand why I have to listen to you all about how our offense is awful blah blah blah"

These broadcasters seem to be laying it heavily on McCarthy's poor scheming.

KaYotiX

Banned
If Packers win:

Yup, we had chances to make plays but just didnt. Hard fought at home against a tough rival.We will look at next week and fix some things.

Davante is learning.

He's still really young, what if he turns into a good player? Stranger things have happened. (I can't think of any at the moment, but I assume it's true)

Top Bottom