• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

brentech

Cobb finally held on and stayed in bounds in the endzone!
I believe it's the first good throw that Rodgers made for a TD this game as well!

bndadm

Cobb wasn't letting Adam's get that record. Thank you Cobb!

Also these announcers should be banned for saying squirting out. Shudder.

tumblr_mx0swvT3LB1somw7ho1_1280.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rodgers should throw 50+ times every game until they get that shit figured out

If you can't practice due to CBA rules it's time to go crazy

Line_HTX

Rodgers should throw 50+ times every game until they get that shit figured out

If you can't practice due to CBA rules it's time to go crazy

When do they negotiate for a new one? It's time to put more offseason practices back and improve the quality of play overall.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When do they negotiate for a new one? It's time to put more offseason practices back and improve the quality of play overall.

2020 I think?

I seriously question whether or not the owners would see a correlation between practice and the product on the field to
the point that they'd make it an issue with the NFLPA.

They'd rather gun for that 18 game schedule for more money.

Edit: second missed INT that went literally to a Packer

2020 I think?

I seriously question whether or not the owners would see a correlation between practice and the product on the field to
the point that they'd make it an issue with the NFLPA.

They'd rather gun for that 18 game schedule for more money.
I still think the next time around it goes a lot different. Owners won't cave, but players won't either. I think we'll lose a season.

Will probably be a good thing long term, but it's gonna suuuuuuuck when it happens!

I still think the next time around it goes a lot different. Owners won't cave, but players won't either. I think we'll lose a season.

Will probably be a good thing long term, but it's gonna suuuuuuuck when it happens!

If the players havent kicked out NFLPA leadership already (I actually dont know how that whole process really works) they're still going to have the same problems next time. DeMaurice and co. are going to get steamrolled again.

Jarate

Banned
Its also the rules fucking up real bad. You literally need a QB to be a competent team, and College football is trying their hardest too make sure to ruin their best QB prospects.

NFL needs a development league, I'm sick of QBs coming into the league who don't know how to read defenses

That INT "return" was TNF as fuck.
If the players havent kicked out NFLPA leadership already (I actually dont know how that whole process really works) they're still going to have the same problems next time. DeMaurice and co. are going to get steamrolled again.
I think there'll be a willingness to kill the season from the players that wasn't there last time (concussions == careers based on years rather than age == so what if I lose a season?), which will help.

But in general I agree, they need new leadership by 2020.

Top Bottom