• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Line_HTX

That INT "return" was TNF as fuck.

I think there'll be a willingness to kill the season from the players that wasn't there last time (concussions == careers based on years rather than age == so what if I lose a season?), which will help.

But in general I agree, they need new leadership by 2020.

They need to do something just so they don't get assfucked into a stupid agreement. If it takes a lost season, then so be it.

Accept it.

Davante will break all of Hutson's records and go down as the 2nd best WR in NFL history (still behind Hutson of course).

aaron-rodgers.jpg
usatsi_9030963.jpg

he limited touches by real RBs

why fire him after doing the smartest thing all season?!
Only problem I have with using Ty Cobb as the backfield combo is that they are both going to die if we keep doing it.

Ideal is a RB who can take some punishment and also catch the ball.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Only problem I have with using Ty Cobb as the backfield combo is that they are both going to die if we keep doing it.

Yeah there's a reason teams don't just use speedy backs exclusively

Edit: Also now that Adams is good, he's going to get a Finley injury and end his career probably

To be fair Mont does look like a RB. I think he can take a beating. I agree about Cobb though.

KaYotiX

Banned
Hopefully we can build on this going forward.

Ill take a win over a crap team to hopefully spring us forward. Adams came up big and Rodgers looked mostly accurate. I still think he is hurt. Didnt run like he normally would with open field in front of him.

I need to play some of them Nintendo games. It's been so long for me, Pretty much skipped the majority of WiiU.
ani_tyrone-biggums-scratch.gif~c200

I feel like the new console reveal left me a little thirsty, I need more info!

Top Bottom