• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Do people wear jerseys anymore outside of games? I barely see any.

I alternate between a Rodgers jersey and an old circa 2009 yellow Packers sideline hoodie on game day.

I live in that damn hoodie in the winter.

The jersey is useless as clothing in cold weather though. It's kinda dumb to wear it on any other day other than game day too.

Fox318

just spent a good 2 hours trying to repair a family laptop.

fuck I wish I had a spare hard drive on hand. I have a 2.5 external shell somewhere but fucking hell what a mess.

pretty sure they tried to open it themselves because ribbon cables were disconnected.

bionic77

fuck I wish I had a spare hard drive on hand. I have a 2.5 external shell somewhere but fucking hell what a mess.

pretty sure they tried to open it themselves because ribbon cables were disconnected.
This is why I make people in my family who don't know how to use computers get Macs.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck that shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Laptop repair lol

I build my own computers but tell people to ask someone else for laptop repair. I've always been under the impression that laptops you just throw the fuck away or mail off for repair.

Fox318

This is why I make people in my family who don't know how to use computers get Macs.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck that shit.

Nobody in my family wants to spend money on a computer.

Its all fucking 17 inch shit HPs.

People try to treat computers like fucking toasters and nobody wants to spend money on anything.

Though this is a Hard disk failure and a possible motherboard failure since I can't access the bios unless I completely remove the hard drive.

Laptop repair lol

I build my own computers but tell people to ask someone else for laptop repair. I've always been under the impression that laptops you just throw the fuck away or mail off for repair.

They bought it from QVC and lost all support docs. Honestly it might just be cheaper for them to buy a new one.

bionic77

Nobody in my family wants to spend money on a computer.

Its all fucking 17 inch shit HPs.

People try to treat computers like fucking toasters and nobody wants to spend money on anything.

Though this is a Hard disk failure and a possible motherboard failure since I can't access the bios unless I completely remove the hard drive.
Upgrade your family yo.

Tech support is the fucking worst.

Tech dummies should really be limited to macs and chrome books.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who the fuck buys a Charlie Batch Jersey???

Charlie Batch had a legendary performance on a MNF game back in 2000 the year after Barry Sanders retired.

A lot of Lions fans were hopeful he would help carry the franchise after Barry but that day never came...until we drafted this guy with the #1 pick after the 2008 0-16 team to lead our team to the Super Bowl.

Matthew+Stafford+2009+NFL+Draft+hhiNxlCtmgJl.jpg

Fox318

Upgrade your family yo.

Tech support is the fucking worst.

Tech dummies should really be limited to macs and chrome books.

Ehh me helping them out at least saves them some money instead of them trying to go to some overpaid smuck from geek squad.

Problem is every party I go to I get pushed phones, tablets, and tech questions because they know I work in computers.

What I don't get is they come to me for problems but never for buying advise. The least I would tell them is to buy a business class laptop or buy a refurbished laptop from woot.

Instead they buy from QVC because they throw in a wireless mouse or some crap.

KaYotiX

Banned
I alternate between a Rodgers jersey and an old circa 2009 yellow Packers sideline hoodie on game day.

I live in that damn hoodie in the winter.

The jersey is useless as clothing in cold weather though. It's kinda dumb to wear it on any other day other than game day too.

I have a 2013 hoodie I love. Gift from my wife.

As for jerseys its Rodgers and only on gamedays also.

Zach Smith better have a come to Jesus meeting with those WRs.. fucking ridiculous that not a soul can get open.

OLine.. get your shit together because there was no protection in that last 3 minutes..

Special teams.. shit happens... don't do it again.

Fuck man.

It's ok friend, we have our Dolphins tomorrow! :D
I work from 3 to close so I won't have your dolphins tomorrow.

Don't worry. Still control your destiny.
For the moment..

Probably, but I would rather lose to fucking Bowling Green than Penn State
I rather have lost to Rutgers than them..

Top Bottom