• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Hindl

WTF is wrong with the Giants. Last season they had a shit D but at least their offense was good. Did Eli hit the age wall?

seanoff

WTF is wrong with the Giants. Last season they had a shit D but at least their offense was good. Did Eli hit the age wall?

watching this he isnt getting any help. his receivers are managing to drop or funble the ball with no help from him

The most hilarious part this season has been:

Giants defer the toss: Defense can't get off the field on 3rd down and get scored on/force a FG

Giants take the ball: Turnover

Almost every time

RBH

I got up for this? Ugh.

image.php

Ricker

Only channel showing this in my area in Canada is RDS,in french,which is better then nothing but the commentators are in studio and the you can hardly hear the crowd when they do that...oh well.Surprised this isnt on TSN or SN.

EDIT: nm got it in english.

You deserve this.

I know you were getting off on that 56-3 Arkansas loss!
The world does not deserve those necro worshipping fucks getting an iota of legitimacy. We let their rape enabling coach get his signature win and their "white out" ends like a session with you and your Leafa pillow.

Up ten points going in the fourth and you choke.. and choke bad.. now we have northwestern and the Children of the Corn coming up.. this was the worst time to drop one as I can see us possibly lose to Nebraska at this moment. I am more mad about this loss than Michigan State I.. infuriating

And I'm glad your fat faced fuckwit of a coach got his shit pushed in. I hope he becomes John L Smith 2.0..

Top Bottom