• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

cdyhybrid

I hear Dak is the first guy in the building and stays after practice to throw extra passes. I also hear he watches more film than anyone.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Xia did it

Nah, I'm not over on gaming side as much. OT is already plenty big to cover on its own.

Oh what, I thought those would be like one week or two weeks?

He got hit with a minor ban for trying to police the conversation. The outright racist/sexist stuff in that thread got hit with much worse.

Anyhoo, any further questions just PM me about it, let's not derail further on the subject.

Zeke

So that 100 million giants dished out for their defense has them ranked 32 in sacks and takeaway. Man I really thought giants would be sitting on top the NFCEAST with their D.

Jarnet87

Goodbye Vincent, you gave the Bucs a few solid seasons. Was having a forgettable season six weeks in but sad to see it end with an injury.

Short of having a monster 2016 I expected this to be his final season in Tampa and was hoping the team went WR in round 1. Defense is still as sad as ever and will likely be the focus in the 2017 draft.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions notes: NFL analyst believes Matthew Stafford may be the best QB in NFL

usa-today-9612310.0.jpg

Peter Schrager, who has been FOX’s sideline reporter for the past few Detroit Lions games, has been really impressed with Matthew Stafford and even said, “Matt Stafford could be the best quarterback in football.” Check out the entire “Good Morning Football” segment below:

Matt Stafford is completing 68.9% of his passes w/14 TDs & 4 INT this yr. Opposing QBs are 73.7%, 17 TD/3 INT vs DET

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...ford-may-be-the-best-qb-in-nfl-peter-schrager

Stafford has been the best QB in the NFL through these 6 games. I thought about who could be with him for argument sake, possibly Matt Ryan, but Stafford has brought back the Lions in all 3 wins and he's doing it with a defense giving up numbers to Case Keenum and Brian Hoyer.

Jarnet87

Maybe that's why they called him Megatron, he was killing Starford all these years.

Stafford...Starford...Starscream?

The best Decepticon.

LionPride

Banned
I was excited for Stafford when Calvin retired, Stafford could show off that he ain't a one trick pony and is an actual good qb. Best in the league rn though? I don't know. What I do know is the fact that defense makes me sad

Top Bottom