• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

XU8F6EU.jpg

tmdorsey

About to be livin' that 4K life. New TV and receiver getting bought today. A fun evening in the works hopefully!

Late, but welcome to the club my friend! You will love it.

NFL ratings are down and the only thing that can save the league is some 4K goodness!

Goodell pls.

chadskin

Immediately after Gang Green's brutal 28-3 loss to the Cardinals on Monday Night Football, Todd Bowles said Ryan Fitzpatrick would remain the team's starter. But on Tuesday the coach said he revisited the decision and that there may or may not be a change at quarterback and that he wouldn't reveal his decision until Wednesday.

Geno Smith here we ggggoooo

cdyhybrid

For real though, since people can post that, can we post pics of topless women as long as their tits are blurred out?

Because if so what the hell have we been waiting for?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
For real though, since people can post that, can we post pics of topless women as long as their tits are blurred out?

Well they didnt blur bradys so why blur any womans?

That's it...once school is over I'm bombing this place with cheerleader pics all day long
Mother of God..

Now, now Floy, we all need a little naked Brady in our life now and then.

No, we don't.
No we really don't Mack..

Chris is just praying for the go ahead if this is the case.

Well they didnt blur bradys so why blur any womans?
Damn Dega

Since we are back in community, I'm sure we are all mature enough to handle full penetration.
Are we having locker room talk?

Hey Packers-GAF did anyone ever figure out what was going on at the end of that first packers drive where it looked like they were going to go for it then suddenly switched to a FG and Mike McCarthy looked pissed about something on the sidelines?

Was it because Lacy just wasn't available due to his ankle? Is that why they ran it with the fullback on 3rd and 1?

David Irving is a beast I can't believe this dude was a PS cast off. His 3 forced fumbles is third most all time in nfl history. Best part of that is the last player to do that was Ware in 05!
https://youtu.be/kg-lz8y9ggQ

farooq's sparq wonderboi

dionysus

Yaldog
Stafford has basically the same stats as Brees so far this year. He is doing great. Brees is having a great year too and no it hasn't been garbage time points. All games have been competitive this year till the end.

Sanjuro

Stafford has basically the same stats as Brees so far this year. He is doing great. Brees is having a great year too and no it hasn't been garbage time points. All games have been competitive this year till the end.

Staffford, Bradford, and Ryan vs Rodgers, Brees, and Flacco.

GO

brentech

Hey Packers-GAF did anyone ever figure out what was going on at the end of that first packers drive where it looked like they were going to go for it then suddenly switched to a FG and Mike McCarthy looked pissed about something on the sidelines?

Was it because Lacy just wasn't available due to his ankle? Is that why they ran it with the fullback on 3rd and 1

farooq's sparq wonderboi
Seemed like it had everything to do with Lacy running off the field with no other RB available to come in for him. (Starks was injured)
As to FB runs, that's a hard one because a lot of times that seem like a simple Lacy run, McCarthy hands it to the FB.
Possibly still injury related, but possibly not.

two things:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/788502109947727872

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3h3 hours ago
#Colts owner Jim Irsay here in Houston talking about a "gut wrenching" loss. Says he has "full confidence" in the leadership, coach & GM.

:jnc colts

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/788540517302669312

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11m11 minutes ago
Sources: The #Packers are expected to be without workhorse RB Eddie Lacy for several weeks. It's more than a sprained ankle.

Striker

Probably one of DMX
Edit: I thought OV had been playing alright for them?
OV has been dealing with a wrist injury and had it taped up for a few weeks. I'm not sure how he's been affected by it, although he's been a stud in run defense.

Snacks has been great inside stuffing the run and the signing everybody was criticising the most, Jenkins, has been excellent so far. So hoping these next few weeks guys can get healthier as they have a bye after the Rams game. FS Darian Thompson and his backup Nat Berhe should be back, too.

bndadm

Seemed like it had everything to do with Lacy running off the field with no other RB available to come in for him. (Starks was injured)
As to FB runs, that's a hard one because a lot of times that seem like a simple Lacy run, McCarthy hands it to the FB.
Possibly still injury related, but possibly not.

Thanks for this. I was wondering too.
Man with Lacy and Starks out...team goeth with the A-Rod.

Zeke

So uh in non football news my spurs are apparently open to trading Aldridge. Wtf is going on dude just got a max contract and the team won 67 games last season. :/

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
When I get home from my commute, I'm gonna start deleting posts. :p

If someone gets banned before I can clean up stuff, don't say I didn't warn you.

Top Bottom