• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

You mean OV isn't living up to that contract?? Hmmmm

First he's had a wrist injury. Second, dude does a lot of stuff that doesn't show up on a stat sheet. His play turned around that Ravens game. Specifically a late series where he pretty much took on the Ravens O by himself. He's also been a machine in getting holding calls from tackles which are as good as a sack. Oh and as mentioned, he's fantastic against the run.

Is he overpaid? You betcha. Has he played well? You betcha.

Pacific Rim in 4K HDR.....*banderas*

Bring on the PS4 Pro and Scorpio next year.

cdyhybrid

First he's had a wrist injury. Second, dude does a lot of stuff that doesn't show up on a stat sheet. His play turned around that Ravens game. Specifically a late series where he pretty much took on the Ravens O by himself. He's also been a machine in getting holding calls from tackles which are as good as a sack. Oh and as mentioned, he's fantastic against the run.

You mean Planet Earth 2 in 4K ;)

I was just trolling I really haven't kept up with his play at all but I'm glad he's putting in the work, we need you guys in case the pats cheat into the SB again

I was just trolling I really haven't kept up with his play at all but I'm glad he's putting in the work, we need you guys in case the pats cheat into the SB again

I think it's entirely fair to say he's overpaid. His contract was ridiculous and he should absolutely be getting to the quarterback more. It's what he's paid to do. So trolling or not your not entirely off base.:)

bionic77

Everyone complaining about nude brady is getting banned
Anyone who is posting or praising those pics should get neutered.

Fuck the Pats.

Man life is tough. We are going to get humiliated by the Pats. The one year my team has talent everyone is dying. And I ordered my Apple Watch 3 weeks ago and it still says processing.

JABEE

Anyone who is posting or praising those pics should get neutered.

Fuck the Pats.

Man life is tough. We are going to get humiliated by the Pats. The one year my team has talent everyone is dying. And I ordered my Apple Watch 3 weeks ago and it still says processing.

Why didn't Ben wait a week to have his knee surgery? Doesn't he care about America?

We need this now more than ever with the election coming up.

bionic77

Why didn't Ben wait a week to have his knee surgery? Doesn't he care about America?

We need this now more than ever with the election coming up.
If he would have just stayed down and not played the 2nd half the damage would have surely been less and maybe he could have played.

Instead we are going to fight the penultimate evil of our time with flannel.

Fucking flannel...

If the mods have any mercy they will ban all of us. And then they will ban football.

If he would have just stayed down and not played the 2nd half the damage would have surely been less and maybe he could have played.

Instead we are going to fight the penultimate evil of our time with flannel.

Fucking flannel...

If the mods have any mercy they will ban all of us. And then they will ban football.
giphy.gif

I know. I already said it was all your fault.

I am pretty sure most bad things in the world can be traced back to you.

Browns age has to get control of this situation. Too many people have suffered already...

Read some books and educate yourself about nevernude you ignorant ass Trump supporter.

There are dozens of them.
You cheer for a rapist and a trumper

bionic77

You cheer for a rapist and a trumper
Trump is a fan of Ben, we never had evidence (like Ben saying how cool it would be that Trump would be President, or Ben putting a Trump hat in his locker, or Trump grabbing him by the pussy, etc.) that Ben is a Trumper.

Stop spreading lies.

The Steelers also don't have racists like Trump in the locker room or party with him in the owners suite. We helped put motherfucking Obama in the White House. There is also a rule that promotes minority hiring in the NFL named after our owners. People in racist ass houses made of racist ass glass should not throw any racists ass stones at other peoples houses.

Fuck the racist ass Pats.

Minnesota 30

Philadelphia 17

Nothing stops this train. Couple big plays from Ginger will make folk cream, but a steady diet of defense and short field will give Godford all day to play with this defense.

Bradford. 28-39 286 Yards 3 TD 1 INT (His first)

SKOL! Baby, I have a chubby already.

Trump is a fan of Ben, we never had evidence (like Ben saying how cool it would be that Trump would be President, or Ben putting a Trump hat in his locker, or Trump grabbing him by the pussy, etc.) that Ben is a Trumper.

Stop spreading lies.

The Steelers also don't have racists like Trump in the locker room or party with him in the owners suite. We helped put motherfucking Obama in the White House. There is also a rule that promotes minority hiring in the NFL named after our owners. People in racist ass houses made of racist ass glass should not throw any racists ass stones at other peoples houses.

Fuck the racist ass Pats.
Ben played golf with trump and murdered a tree.

And is also a rapist.

Slo

Minnesota 30

Philadelphia 17

Nothing stops this train. Couple big plays from Ginger will make folk cream, but a steady diet of defense and short field will give Godford all day to play with this defense.

Bradford. 28-39 286 Yards 3 TD 1 INT (His first)

SKOL! Baby, I have a chubby already.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hate how the best teams in the league are the Patriots, Cowboys, Vikings, and Falcons.

If the Falcons don't win the Super Bowl out of those four, it's time to drink. Heavily.

bionic77

I hate how the best teams in the league are the Patriots, Cowboys, Vikings, and Falcons.

If the Falcons don't win the Super Bowl out of those four, it's time to drink. Heavily.
I can take anyone but the fucking Pats.

They destroyed my favorite sport and now they are trying to destroy my country.

I can't take this...

Slo

If the Falcons win the Super Bowl you plan to give up drinking heavily?

bionic77

I know you meant this as a joke, but if you ever really lived in Ohio you definitely looked at a tree in a certain way when things got especially dry. Ohio is the best at lowering standards. Standards for professional sports, standards for lifestyle and standards in your partner. If I had lived in Ohio any longer I would have married one of weinkes women.

Sorry Ohio friends, I am just trying to lighten the mood with humor.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I can take anyone but the fucking Pats.

They destroyed my favorite sport and now they are trying to destroy my country.

I can't take this...

Oh god I can just imagine the sports media crowing about how Brady was suspended and won a Super Bowl after overcoming unfair adversity at an advanced age. Then they'll crown him as the GOAT.

Might be time to burn the whole league to the ground and take up some awful sport like cricket or soccer.

If the Falcons win the Super Bowl you plan to give up drinking heavily?

I'll drink...less.

Falcons winning the Super Bowl would be whatever.

Oh god I can just imagine the sports media crowing about how Brady was suspended and won a Super Bowl after overcoming unfair adversity at an advanced age. Then they'll crown him as the GOAT.

Might be time to burn the whole league to the ground and take up some awful sport like cricket or soccer.

I'll drink...less.

Falcons winning the Super Bowl would be whatever.
I think that would be pretty neat.

Guy's coming off of a concussion, can't expect him to play D too.
I mean.. he probably could against Rutgers.

I know you meant this as a joke, but if you ever really lived in Ohio you definitely looked at a tree in a certain way when things got especially dry. Ohio is the best at lowering standards. Standards for professional sports, standards for lifestyle and standards in your partner. If I had lived in Ohio any longer I would have married one of weinkes women.

Sorry Ohio friends, I am just trying to lighten the mood with humor.
Looking at you treating objects like women man.

Top Bottom