• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

gogosox82

Howard was a beast tonight. Basically won us the game. Not sure what happened to the Vikings D. They were getting run over all game and our o line isn't great considering long and sitton didn't play.

Bitanator

Nobody in the NFC scares me or poses much of a threat to the Cowboys. The Steelers and Falcons I can see being tough opponents, nobody else, we are running on and over everyone this year, only by nature of being the Cowboys, will we lose and lose ugly

ampere

Gata dressing up his pet gator for halloween

yfZNWLo.png
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/793233134762463233

squicken

Nobody in the NFC scares me or poses much of a threat to the Cowboys. The Steelers and Falcons I can see being tough opponents, nobody else, we are running on and over everyone this year, only by nature of being the Cowboys, will we lose and lose ugly

It's going to come down to injury luck. If DAL loses Lee, Zeke, or one of their linemen, they would be in trouble. But DAL's OL has been really healthy the past few years

It's going to come down to injury luck. If DAL loses Lee, Zeke, or one of their linemen, they would be in trouble. But DAL's OL has been really healthy the past few years

We already lost one of our lineman, La'el Collins. We are deep at that position.

Alfred Morris is the second best running back in our division, it's not a total wash if Zeke goes out.

We do have a 6th round rookie starting now that Mo Claiborne and Barry Church are out of the secondary for the near future. They may not return until the playoffs.

Losing Lee would truly be the most devastating loss. It's not an exaggeration to say that he single-handedly won that Eagles game with a few clutch plays at the end. If that happens just fuck football basically.

Bitanator

You should watch the effect of Church coming off the field and Jeff Heath taking his snaps, or the aggressive tackling Claiborne has shown suddenly going away, there will be a drop off, the Steelers game could get real ugly. I hope our offense can stay relatively healthy, it is looking like a top three unit this year

Cowboys don't scare me too much unless Russell never gets healthy. Green Bay and Atlanta scare me more because even if our defense is healthy they can put up a lot of points. They're definitely the better team right now though.

Cowboys don't scare me too much unless Russell never gets healthy. Green Bay and Atlanta scare me more because even if our defense is healthy they can put up a lot of points. They're definitely the better team right now though.

Atlanta?

Atlanta is giving up 28.9 points per game. They're not going anywhere.

Dishwalla

Banned
I don't think I'd be able to watch a Cowboys-Pats Super Bowl. Would probably just tune in for the Gaga halftime show and nothing else.

Nobody in the NFC scares me or poses much of a threat to the Cowboys. The Steelers and Falcons I can see being tough opponents, nobody else, we are running on and over everyone this year only by nature of being the Cowboys, will we lose and lose ugly
Well..not everyone.

if the cowboys and pats played in the superbowl i'd have to do something i swore i would never do again: root for the pats to win a superbowl. don't make me do this NFL gods! haven't i endured enough!

Mortemis

Banned
If a Cowboys - Pats Super Bowl happens, we need to all petition to end all of football. Just end it.

It's nothing but trash

Top Bottom