• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

How about you use that money on fixing that mess on top of your head first.
tumblr_mg9jh465731ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Might ask my barber to hook me up with the Raditz next time

Bread

Banned
PC peasants smh

PS4 Pro the only home of natural and automatic 4K gaming when plugged into a 4K tv. With a PC you need to mess with the buttons and twist the knobs to make it work.

bionic77

Consoles are for poors
This is true.

I just spent 2k on an old school tabletop arcade. The lowlifes at GameStop who smell worse than garbage all have a PS4 or XBone and yet none of them can afford to get a bar of soap or a haircut.

Get on my level you filthy ass bums.

bionic77

bionic did Gucci make this tabletop arcade?
No English people.

It has lights and shit.

They are the only ones I could find who are making exactly what I wanted.

Legality is dubious (like all emulation) and it would be way cheaper to build one myself. But fuck it. As a CEO of an extremely successful, albeit imaginary, company you must understand the benefit of paying others to work for you.

http://www.tinyarcademachines.com

Going to take them 3 months to send me it though. :(

PC peasants smh

PS4 Pro the only home of natural and automatic 4K gaming when plugged into a 4K tv. With a PC you need to mess with the buttons and twist the knobs to make it work.
Umm can I watch my vast collection of disk based 4k movies on ps4 pro? If not I will have to stick to the only true all in one box for 4k entertainment, the xb1.

Bitanator

Any Cowboys fans think that Dallas needs to win easily over the Browns to prove that they are a legit good team? cannot have them stick around. Every year we always have something happen that brings the base back to reality, hell the last time the Browns played us, we squeaked out with a win in OT.

I think anything less than total domination would be disappointing

Bread

Banned
Umm can I watch my vast collection of disk based 4k movies on ps4 pro? If not I will have to stick to the only true all in one box for 4k entertainment, the xb1.
XboxS doesn't play games in 4K, that's why you need both. I'm trying to meet you halfway here!

jbug617

Banned
I finished Gears of War 4 so most of the time i'm playing SFV on PS4 or Overwatch on XB1. Waiting for FFXV at the end of the month.

Top Bottom