• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

I went in 2010 when they were the best team in the world and it was amaze balls. They also gave away so much free shit, fans were all locked in and had a ton of fun. Just the atmosphere there when they are cooking is just the best.

Like this new team. When the other team turns the ball over or bricks on 9/10 possessions we cannot be beaten.

Damn that sounds awesome, can't wait to go. They look much better now than they ever did last year.

Cwd7Du5UsAUVt5u.jpg:large

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think the reason the Browns are 0-8 has almost nothing to do with their offense...well as long as either QB1 or 2 is in. It's their defense. It makes the Bucs look like the 2014 Seahawks in comparison.

squicken

Larry Nance just murdered the Warriors.

Lord have mercy!

I read this and thought you were making an old joke about that dude on the Cavs that no one remembers once won a slam dunk contest. And then I looked it up and he has a kid in the NBA and it really did become an old joke :(

Hello everyone

My Lakers are back bitches!! Fuck you flo!
You won your championship for the year. Congrats..

I think the reason the Browns are 0-8 has almost nothing to do with their offense...well as long as either QB1 or 2 is in. It's their defense. It makes the Bucs look like the 2014 Seahawks in comparison.
Yes it is.. our secondary is garbage and our LBs need some more shoring up. Our D line is decent..

Chase17

Lakers beat the warriors last year too
The Durant addition must have been cancelled out by Laker's locking up Mozgov

Anyways, please don't let the raiders have a thousand penalities in the SNF game. Back to back good SNF games is on the table.

Floy is a Warriors fan?

That's basically the NBA version of being a Pats fan.
Disrespectful..

Nah I think he's a Cavs fan

He's just anti-Lakers like any good American should be.
Absolutely..

I'm enjoying the Warriors losing a little bit.

fuck the Lakers

Lakers beat the warriors last year too
The Durant addition must have been cancelled out by Laker's locking up Mozgod

Anyways, please don't let the raiders have a thousand penalities in the SNF game. Back to back good SNF games is on the table.
Fixed..

:)

Also.. I want the Raiders to get flagged all the time and still find a way to win. It's the Raider Way I think

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-to-hall-of-fame-do-the-right-thing/#comments

It’s quickly becoming a movement.

The push to pressure the Pro Football Hall of Fame to change its policy on the award of gold jackets and rings to deceased enshrinees have picked up considerable steam with the voice of Raiders coach Jack Del Rio.

The man who is returning the franchise to glory and who is a short-list coach of the year candidate has chimed in on the controversy that has denied the family of Raiders Hall of Fame quarterback Ken Stabler the mementos they’d possess if he had been inducted before his death.

Jack Del Rio ✔ @coachdelrio
😡Do the right thing !! #NFL #HOF https://twitter.com/jimmy_durkin/status/794632913337753601 …
3:20 PM - 4 Nov 2016

Hopefully, other coaches, owners, General Managers, and folks in a position of influence join in the growing chorus of voices that are pushing to make a change that surely wouldn’t break the bank and, more importantly, is the right thing to do.

With Commissioner Roger Goodell and six owners on the Hall of Fame’s board of trustees, PFT is in the process of reaching out to each of them for a comment on this issue.

First time I fully support and agree with Florio on well anything. Its a shame that the NFL HoF does this practice and they need to be called out on it.

IMO Stabler should have been in way before he passed away anyway

MechDX

Its devious! I know what the Jets are doing....

NY Jets GM Mike Maccagnan was hired from the Texans front office. He is now slowly going to start pilfering our TE's and WR's to bait their true target:

484181652-tom-savage-of-the-houston-texans-runs-with-gettyimages.jpg

fuckers

If BOB is smart he will hire Tonya Hardings ex boyfriend to deal with Osweiler now!

Top Bottom