• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Cwg9DZ3UUAA-E85.jpg
He pretty much destroys Haden ...
I like how there is a legend at the bottom even though the graph has big ass logos and the names right next to each section.
Lol

Mindlog

The NFL has been on hiatus since '03. Not sure when they'll even start back up regular play on Sundays, but they should. NFL was fun to watch.

Who here plays Battlefield 1 on PS4? It looks so good and I would love to play it with a group, but all my friends joined the PC nerd squad :(

Who here plays Battlefield 1 on PS4? It looks so good and I would love to play it with a group, but all my friends joined the PC nerd squad :(

BF1 you still get shot dead even after you ran around a corner? it was horrible in BF3 and BF4, one of the main reason i chose no to buy BF1, the netcode is pure shit for BF3/BF4...

Knile Davis signed by Chiefs

After being cut by the Jets

After being cut by the Packers

After being traded by...

the Chiefs.

That's some 8D chess there

EDIT: Also Luke Kuechly got hurt...somehow...missing practice and listed as questionable on the injury report.

MechDX

Knile Davis signed by Chiefs

After being cut by the Jets

After being cut by the Packers

After being traded by...

the Chiefs.

That's some 8D chess there

EDIT: Also Luke Kuechly got hurt...somehow...missing practice and listed as questionable on the injury report.

Andy Reid playing chess.

Sanjuro

I'm almost out of work. All three of those things sound amaze. I tried to eat some garbo company kitchen food, but I threw it in the goddam trash.

Top Bottom