• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Investigate Breadstream

Can't investigate us for tax fraud if we don't file our taxes.

p03wv8tb.jpg

Eleuin

Congrats, Pats-GAF. I'll be taking a much less active role in football from now on, and I probably won't post in this thread much if at all anymore. Salty? Of course, but it's more than that. Life is too short to emotionally invest myself in things that stress me out and I have zero control over. I thank the Patriots for being the force that was finally able to free me from this life long obsession.

Peace, bros.
Enjoy nioh, I'll probably add you on psn

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Tom Brady is the best QB to ever play the game. That is no longer an opinion. You are wrong if you say otherwise. You are 100% wrong and ignorant of the truth.

People hate greatness... and from all accounts of anyone worth a shit have said that Tom is a standup guy. He's 39, always in shape, always competes and always leads.

He's also exciting to watch.

People hating the guy has never made sense.. he plays the game the right way with passion, always shows respect, and still loves the game. You never see the guy phone it in.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Patriots were probably going to win but that PI flag was some bullshit

Incredible game though congrats again PatsGAF

Congrats, Pats-GAF. I'll be taking a much less active role in football from now on, and I probably won't post in this thread much if at all anymore. Salty? Of course, but it's more than that. Life is too short to emotionally invest myself in things that stress me out and I have zero control over. I thank the Patriots for being the force that was finally able to free me from this life long obsession.

Peace, bros.

Take care of yourself Red, I know we got in some heated debates in the past but it was never personal <3

Peace, bros.
TDR.. don't go..

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That PI was legit Kas, he didn't turn around at all and just mugged him.

It's funny, the first two Pats superbowls were blowouts but the rest were all amazing games (at least in the fourth quarter for the Eagles game and this one)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Raiders going to do it next year, just you wait.

You have to wonder how the Raiders would've fared with Derek Carr healthy. I'd still bet on the Patriots but a healthy Raiders team would've given the Patriots a tougher game than any other AFC opponent they faced in the playoffs

I fucking hate my life.

I seriously can't even imagine how much this sucks.

Sorry bro :(

Beach

That's a classic Raider loss if I've ever seen one.

Brady is the greatest of all time though. Politics aside he cemented it.

Spinluck

Peace, bros.

I'll miss you friend.

Best of luck.

Jarnet87

Falcons fans take notes on the trophy presentation. This is what it looks like to win a title. You will never win one. The Bucs have one.

FIRE THE CANNONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom