• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Was Willie McGinnest saying "kiss this motherfucker" like 3 times? I thought it was one of the players and it slipped but it's actually the guy handing off the trophy?

Mindlog

How sick are you right now? I wouldn't be able to sleep for days.

Feel for you guys, this would fucking put me in a coma.
0riMb6x.gif

That's cruel man. Too soon.
But keep going.

Spinluck

I think I'm reliving myself of the Pats hate. Just let them have it, Tom Brady is the GOAT. Just accept it.

They are piece of shit Trump supporters, but when it comes to football. They're kings.

LJ11

What's worse? Biggest choke ever? Or losing three Super Bowls and one awful "Wide Right"?
This is worse, they had this game, I mean the Bills were smoked in a couple of bowls, first one was close but that FG wasnt easy.

If this happened to the Bills, I'd be walking off a bridge, I'd go nuts.

Beach

I think I'm reliving myself of the Pats hate. Just let them have it, Tom Brady is the GOAT. Just accept it.

They are piece of shit Trump supporters, but when it comes to football. They're kings.
That's pretty much how I see it too. True GOAT.

I cheered earlier today when I found out Aldon "DUI" Smith is coming back in March. Found out I'm not much better

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is worse, they had this game, I mean the Bills were smoked in a couple of bowls, first one was close but that FG wasnt easy.

Yeah real talk

I finally feel like the Packers aren't the biggest chokers in the league. This by far tops the 2014 NFCCG and it's not even close.

I'm so sorry Atlanta fans. No rings and to come that close? Yeesh

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly, I wasn't even going to feel bummed if the Pats lost to the Falcons. They're great. My favorite blanket that I still keep in my car trunk for an emergency is a Falcons one from their last Super Bowl appearance. They're my favorite NFC team by far.

I also know that feeling when your team loses because of a bullshit circus catch. If you remember it nearly happened again in the Seattle/New England super bowl. It hurts so much. But it's just a game in the end.

Fox318

This is the type of loss that would make me reconsider watching football.

Or living.

cdyhybrid

Yeah real talk

I finally feel like the Packers aren't the biggest chokers in the league. This by far tops the 2014 NFCCG and it's not even close.

I'm so sorry Atlanta fans. No rings and to come that close? Yeesh

I'm glad you've come to your senses, friend. You can now cheer for GOAT Sconi Russell Wilson again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom