• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
matthew%20stafford%20mad.gif

tocry.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This offseason will REALLY test how much Ammendola loves the Patriots as they really don't need him anymore. I expect them to tender him a borderline insulting offer.

This offseason will REALLY test how much Ammendola loves the Patriots as they really don't need him anymore. I expect them to tender him a borderline insulting offer.
You have to put him up there with Brown Abd Branxg as patriot legends.

Also, they should pay Hightower whatever he wants. He made the plays that changed the last 2 Super Bowls in their favor.

Kave pls come get your girl Mary Kay. Apparently she said she'd give up the number 1 pick for jimmy. That and the previous comment of "75% sure jimmy will be a brown" a number she clearly made up, how does one even arrive at such a number in this situation? And I know you read the insider stuff the other day
You need to leave.
It's the offseason so it's time for everyone's favourite...

BROWNS HUBBUB BUB!!!

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

Browns are releasing veteran QB Josh McCown

Best Browns QB since Derek Anderson
In some ways a Cleve Legend.

Have we hired him to the coaching staff yet?
The Browns have over $105M of 2017 salary cap space again after cutting Tramon Williams & Josh McCown.

https://twitter.com/corryjoel/status/829106871931793408
This after the Collins signing

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave pls come get your girl Mary Kay. Apparently she said she'd give up the number 1 pick for jimmy. That and the previous comment of "75% sure jimmy will be a brown" a number she clearing made up, how does one even arrive at such a number in this situation? And I know you read the insider stuff the other day

You need to leave.

In some ways a Cleve Legend.

Have we hired him to the coaching staff yet?

This after the Collins signing

Khaleesi can't be controlled, that's what makes her so powerful.

edit: And yeah I read it. Really makes you think "what in the fuck is going on here media?"

Bread

Banned
Patriots will trade Jimmy for the 1st. Then they will trade down with the Browns to get their other 1st, a 2nd, a 3rd, and Jimmy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
With all that cap space it is going to be interesting to see who the Browns try to sign or if anyone does not want to play for them. Which is bullshit, IMO, but it is a possibility.

Top 10 Free Agents according to CBS Sports:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbss...headline-top-10-nfl-free-agents-for-2017/amp/

Looks like a stacked free agency class. The Top 10 does not even include two solid Lions linemen in Larry Warford and Riley Reiff.

I kind of want us to break the bank for Le'Veon Bell. He comes back home to Michigan.

With all that cap space it is going to be interesting to see who the Browns try to sign or if anyone does not want to play for them. Which is bullshit, IMO, but it is a possibility.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbss...headline-top-10-nfl-free-agents-for-2017/amp/

Looks like a stacked free agency class. The Top 10 does not even include two solid Lions linemen in Larry Warford and Riley Reiff.

I kind of want us to break the bank for Le'Veon Bell. He comes back home to Michigan.
You should definitely break the bank for a RB.

Hindl

Hmmm maybe Bennie Logan will fly under the radar and the Eagles will be able to resign him for a relatively cheap amount.

Also Bell isn't leaving Pittsburgh, they can just franchise tag him

bionic77

I made a deal where he can switch teams but Mariah Carey has to wear Chargers clothes every time she performs.
It's a fact that non-Floy Switch owners will have prime Mariah type bitches fighting over the console and your wiener.

This is a problem that Floy and other console owners don't have.

MechDX

Bouye! :(

He's leaving isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom