• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

BG comin for him

tumblr_m96y3pfN4U1rtm8kk.gif

Ill just imagine he is going to make Kave, Gobias and Floyd happy. :)

With all that cap space it is going to be interesting to see who the Browns try to sign or if anyone does not want to play for them. Which is bullshit, IMO, but it is a possibility.

Top 10 Free Agents according to CBS Sports:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbss...headline-top-10-nfl-free-agents-for-2017/amp/

Looks like a stacked free agency class. The Top 10 does not even include two solid Lions linemen in Larry Warford and Riley Reiff.

I kind of want us to break the bank for Le'Veon Bell. He comes back home to Michigan.

It's "stacked" because franchise tags have not been handed out, just like every year. Most of those guys won't be available

I would love some sort of sb parody of the switch logo, where it snaps and turns blue.

Bionic, by the way, it's people like you that turned this into a symbolic win for trump. You made this happen.

Didn't have to be this way.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's "stacked" because franchise tags have not been handed out, just like every year. Most of those guys won't be available

On that list it's Kirk Cousins and Alshon Jeffrey. I think that's it.

Eric Berry said he's not going to play under the tag in KC.

An intriguing name for the Lions is Johnathan Hankins from the Giants. Seems like a solid DT and he's only 25 years old. He's an UFA and I would expect the Lions to look at him.

It's going to be interesting to see who Bob Quinn targets in Free Agency and what he does with our two offensive lineman hitting FA.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
- sign donta
- sign Malcolm
- try for Bennett
- drop gostkowski

I expect Logan Ryan, duron Harmon, sheard, and a few others to walk.

I think you are allowed to put A1 on those right?

What do $1 steaks taste like btw?

Fuck now I want some steak and it probably won't be above freezing for another 3 weeks.

Yes you are. Sauces like ketchup and a1 are so strong that if you're eating shitty food you might as well put it on to replace the shitty flavor. However if you're eating high quality shit keep those abominations away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom