• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Amendola gets a football back to a guy who threw it to the float

Tannehill couldn't have done that.

I figured those were more accessible.

Which do you prefer between HOTS and LoL?

They're both enjoyable. HOTS has no last hitting and no spending gold at an item shop so it's easier to understand in that regard. Dota and LoL both rely heavily on getting more efficient on getting gold through last hitting and jungling (in HoTS, all jungling does is help push your lane)

The main reason Dota 2 is impossible for new people is that deaths are really punishing.

*ahem*

tannehill-huge-dvp-coaches.gif

great-play-tannehill-td-to-stills-q2-angle-2.gif

Speaking of TrustInGetts...Maybe

104.3 The FAN
‏@1043TheFan

Per @CecilLammey, the #Panthers have interest in Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey with their 8th pick.

giphy.gif

Duxxy3

Speaking of TrustInGetts...Maybe

104.3 The FAN
‏@1043TheFan

Per @CecilLammey, the #Panthers have interest in Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey with their 8th pick.

giphy.gif

I still think he projects as a slot receiver.

Hopefully Fournette or Cook can fall to the Patriots at 12.

this_guy

EDiT: So on a serious note without the Pats hate and ignoring that Brady had like 5 throws that could have been picked off that game. Where do you guys rank him?

I think he's the most accomplished ever. Yeah he can't make every throw, yeah he's lucky to have such good interior linemen, and yes he has a GOAT coach. But it will be pretty hard to match that resume. In a way the Falcons losing was kind of relieving. Made me appreciate the Pats in a weird way and I will be kind of sad when the league doesn't have a villain.

I figured those were more accessible.

Which do you prefer between HOTS and LoL?

Brady sucks and his wife is too hot and his coach is a cheater.

But no doubt he's probably the greatest QB of all time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Detroit Lions open with odds of 40-1 to win 2018 Super Bowl

Bovada.lv has released its Super Bowl odds for next season and has the Lions at 40-1. That's tied with Baltimore and Houston for the 16th-longest odds in the NFL.

New England is the favorite to repeat as Super Bowl champion with odds of 5-1 followed by Dallas and Green Bay at 9-1, Pittsburgh at 12-1 and Atlanta at 14-1.

Nobody has longer odds than Cleveland San Francisco, which are both 150-1.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...en_with_odds_o.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Offseason To Do List:

1.) Go to Vegas and put $100 down on the Lions winning a Super Bowl. I think our odds should be higher but most of NFL fandom doubts the Lions. Watch the fuck out if we get a semblance of a running game

2.) Buy new Lions jersey to go along with my (XXL) Stafford jersey. Leaning towards (XL) Darius Slay #23, probably get one around draft time

Detroit Lions open with odds of 40-1 to win 2018 Super Bowl

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...en_with_odds_o.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Offseason To Do List:

1.) Go to Vegas and put $100 down on the Lions winning a Super Bowl. I think our odds should be higher but most of NFL fandom doubts the Lions. Watch the fuck out if we get a semblance of a running game

2.) Buy new Lions jersey to go along with my (XXL) Stafford jersey. Leaning towards (XL) Darius Slay #23, probably get one around draft time

Whats that, about 1/4 of his actual jersey?

Jarnet87

PFF are fools. They graded Julio over Michael Mike 6 Bottles Evans because of his playoff contributions. A contribution which meant nothing in the end therefore Ipsofacto Evans Was better for 2016.

Bread

Banned
It is tradition for the fans of the super bowl winning team to name someone president

we have decided on gata

let's burn this fucker down

Hindl

Do any Saints fans regularly post? Cajun's gone, Malawaw seems to have dropped off, and a few of the others don't post frequently. What's the deal with Brandin Cooks? Does it looks like he might be moved?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Whats that, about 1/4 of his actual jersey?

Kas is the jersey size thing a humble brag on losing weight or are you just being weird for no reason

It's not really a brag, honestly. When I bought the jersey (4 years ago?) I was at 250 lbs but even then I thought XXL would be the size that would be somewhat baggy but comfortable.

The XXL is hilariously oversized and if I would've known at the time I would've spent my $110 on an XL. But I couldn't return it, so I've just continued to wear it even though it's way to big.

So point being, I'm not making that mistake again and getting an XL. Not sure which jersey I'm going to get though.

It's not really a brag, honestly. When I bought the jersey (4 years ago?) I was at 250 lbs but even then I thought XXL would be the size that would be somewhat baggy but comfortable.

The XXL is hilariously oversized and if I would've known at the time I would've spent my $110 on an XL. But I couldn't return it, so I've just continued to wear it even though it's way to big.

So point being, I'm not making that mistake again and getting an XL. Not sure which jersey I'm going to get though.

I once bought a jersey in the parking lot after an Eagles game. I didnt even think to check the size since it was wrapped in plastic. Once I got it home and opened it it looked like a short sleeved judicial robe. I cant wear it so I keep meaning to frame it some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom