• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

It just crossed my mind the other day how unappealing restaurants are when they have a picture of their food on their main sign or in store / paper menu. I mean, it's always a picture of faded unappealing Chinese Food, pizza, or some weird spaghetti plate.

I just imagine some guy in New Jersey running the scanned food picture racket.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
It just crossed my mind the other day how unappealing restaurants are when they have a picture of their food on their main sign or in store / paper menu. I mean, it's always a picture of faded unappealing Chinese Food, pizza, or some weird spaghetti plate.

I just imagine some guy in New Jersey running the scanned food picture racket.
Were you in Davis Square when you had this epiphany?

Fox318

Plus Pence is competent. Trump has shown he can't get anything done and is in way over his head. Shit will be bad but he'll mostly be useless. Pence would get shit done

Trump being a mess is exactly why democrats would never impeach him.

They want to use him as a figure head to campaign against.

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 1m1 minute ago
More
😆🙂 #NationalMakeAFriendDay

C4Zd3njVMAIkoSv.jpg:large

For Scooter, AT and all the other jaded and salty fucks.

I should make a friend today. BG want to be friends again?

The Raiders are still expected to be great next season, right? I could see them stealing the AFC from the Pats if we get a bad draw with free agents and the draft.

It's hard to say. The Raiders won't be bad, but they definitely can't keep requiring Carr to overcome an awful defense every single week. Any semblence of an interior pass rush would help the defense immensely. With upgrades at DT and LB I think the Raiders could be a legit contender, but who knows

For Scooter, AT and all the other jaded and salty fucks.

I should make a friend today. BG want to be friends again?
JJ: this will look great on Instagram
Kid: I fucking hate JJ Watt.

Yeah sure! Let's be friends

Why's he not attending the draft party?

Because he's going to be fucking miserable when the Browns call his name and he doesn't want to show that on stage?
Congrats. SEE YOU IN COURT!
Should I get wings or fried chicken for dinner tonight?
Floy would say.....
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom