• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrrmmmm just saw the video!
tenor.gif

*screams into air

So he still has a chance to eclipse the great Dexter Jackson. Do it Aguayo. I will gladly take Blair Walsh or Steven Hauschka.

It's going to be fun (and by fun I ,mean depressing) to play the look who we could have drafted instead of Aguayo game.

The very next pick was Cyrus Jones, who has a Super Bowl ring

Fuck working 60 hour weeks.

Will probably work this weekend too.

Oh well. At least I convinced my wife to buy used for her next car. My sisters and her family had her brainwashed to get a new car when we had the twins. Kids must have thrown up in that car at least 3 time each. No car is going to stay nice with little kids.

I swear that I will lose it if Amazon fucks up my Switch pre-order.

Its all I have left! The Trumps took everything else we love in this country. Our freedom, football and videogames. :(

I'm into the 5th week of paternity leave. I may never go back.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck working 60 hour weeks.

Will probably work this weekend too.

Oh well. At least I convinced my wife to buy used for her next car. My sisters and her family had her brainwashed to get a new car when we had the twins. Kids must have thrown up in that car at least 3 time each. No car is going to stay nice with little kids.

I swear that I will lose it if Amazon fucks up my Switch pre-order.

Its all I have left! The Trumps took everything else we love in this country. Our freedom, football and videogames. :(

I've been unemployed for over a year and I miss work :(

Honestly the first 9 months to a year were awesome! I wish we could progress as a civilization to where you worked something like 3 years on and 1 year off.

bionic77

I'm taking 8 weeks, but we can take up to 12 in the first year. I'll probably take the other 4 weeks when I go to see the Ravens lose in England.
You lucky SOB.

Well at least I am getting Switch in March.

Us Boyz may not have a fancy vacation package but we will always have deez ice cubes.

the Pats will keep Jimmy because they plan to rest Brady for the first 6 games next year. Roger's stupid ass inadvertently created a blueprint for the Pats to help extend Brady's career by another 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom