• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Sometimes I think of how Brock hustled Houston out of $72 mil and I just laugh to myself.

Are laughing because you are a moron? It's $38 million

They took a shot and missed. Rather they take a chance then do nothing . Still have all their picks, they are not cap strung,

Beach

Going to Japan in a month. Maybe then I can find the source of the Switch and set me free.

That ESPN QB situation list was a good laugh

Pepiope

They took a shot and missed. Rather they take a chance then do nothing . Still have all their picks, they are not cap strung,
That's better than a team purposely benching the superior QB whose been the guy for over a decade in favor of a rookie because "chemistry".

You guys can take chase Daniel if you want. Just need a 2nd rounder next year.

giphy.gif

Niners should stay away from QBs in the trade market that'll cost too much. All this Jimmy G talk worries me, since most SB winning franchises draft their QBs (but then again, not really liking this year's QB draft class either).

Niners should stay away from QBs in the trade market that'll cost too much. All this Jimmy G talk worries me, since most SB winning franchises draft their QBs (but then again, not really liking this year's QB draft class either).

You talking about two-time Super Bowl champion Jimmy G? Who has the highest win percentage as a starting QB in NFL history?

bionic77

Going to Japan in a month. Maybe then I can find the source of the Switch and set me free.

That ESPN QB situation list was a good laugh
We have a lazy ass attorney who works half as hard as everyone else and is always traveling to cool places like India and Japan.

Very jealous of her! She gets paid a lot of money, doesn't kill herself and is always traveling around the world (sometimes her dudes even pay for the trips).

If you find the power of the Switch share it with the JoyConBoyz. Also take lots of pictures!

jbug617

Banned
Just throwing it out there but would not be surprised if the Browns go all in on Hightower. He is looking to get paid and I think the Browns would give him more money than the Pats

Hindl

Just throwing it out there but would not be surprised if the Browns go all in on Hightower. He is looking to get paid and I think the Browns would give him more money than the Pats

Wouldn't be a terrible idea. If they don't trade for Jimmy G and get Myles Garrett and Malik Hooker, that could turn into a pretty scary defense in a few years

Bronx-Man

Banned

Bullshit. You know goddamn well if you had a real QB you could've been the ones to stop NE. That would tear apart any man internally.

That's better than a team purposely benching the superior QB whose been the guy for over a decade in favor of a rookie because "chemistry".

You guys can take chase Daniel if you want. Just need a 2nd rounder next year.
Imagine being this mad that you don't even have the best rookie QB in your division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom