• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. You know goddamn well if you had a real QB you could've been the ones to stop NE. That would tear apart any man internally.

Imagine being this mad that you don't even have the best rookie QB in your division.
I am not sure either one is going to be that good in the long run. Dak looked better this year but who knows if either one will ever become really good.

MechDX

Bullshit. You know goddamn well if you had a real QB you could've been the ones to stop NE. That would tear apart any man internally.

Imagine being this mad that you don't even have the best rookie QB in your division.

Nope, I'm good. Its just a game. Get them next year

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ya, wouldn't want to be a Cowboy fan right now.
stun.gif

Striker

Young admitted he puts the minimum effort into his analyst job, spending barely two hours on game preparation and bolting to the suite after he appears on air to try to lock up deals.

He said he rarely even watches the game — a negligence you’d think would be a deal-breaker for the Worldwide Leader, which prides itself on its NFL coverage, particularly in Monday’s prime-time slot.
- Steve Young on his ESPN gig.

Clear example why today's sports media is such shit.

Mindlog

Been playing that Batman Arkham Knight game all the kids were talking about. The game is far better than GAF impressions had indicated. The opposite of Infamous: Boring Son on that front.

Animu Sunday!
lMrr3YC.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No...the pats did this, they broke up Dolphins-Gaf :( All their cheating finally got to us

I'm down with the Dolphins. They have the best young QB in the division in Matt Moore, they've found their winning ways, probably won't bench or nearly cut their star RB this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom