• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny is basically a western RPG, plus does anyone on earth think horizon will make more money then destiny did? Speaking of destiny got to play with mech last night. Fun times. I just need to get better stuff since I could barely kill anything.
1. This seems pretty disrespectful to Western RPGs
2. You know damn well you didn't have fun with mech, Why you always lyin.

Destiny is basically a western RPG, plus does anyone on earth think horizon will make more money then destiny did? Speaking of destiny got to play with mech last night. Fun times. I just need to get better stuff since I could barely kill anything.

Be careful Yankee...Trejo was having fun with mech and look how that that turned out...

They giving hope to developers everywhere you don't have to make a crap FPS game for the rest of your existence. Bungie should follow suit.

Would be nice to see developers tackle new genres

MechDX

Greg

What is dat D?
image.php

bionic77

Y'all too infatuated with graphics.

Gameplay is what matters in the end.

My only fear with Zelda is that it might be too good. Thereby destroying lives and families in the process.

Jarnet87

Times where you're an NBA player.

That's it.

NBA players who start on the bench should have to wear suits on top of their jerseys. Then when they get subbed in it's a race to see who can change the quickest and get onto the floor. The equivalent of a line change.

Bionic about to be shook.

Also gat damn

HSffLO3.jpg

I think I need to upgrade to a Pro..

Well worth it. Especially with the new boost mode coming in the next update. Playing some of this shit on my OLED in HDR...*banderas*

I've been playing the hell out of Nioh lately and man if you're a Soulsborne lover - buy this shit immediately. The story is forgettable tripe but the sword play and mission design will have you completely engrossed. I don't think I'll be able to finish it before Horizon arrives but its been worth every penny thus far!

Well worth it. Especially with the new boost mode coming in the next update. Playing some of this shit on my OLED in HDR...*banderas*

I've been playing the hell out of Nioh lately and man if you're a Soulsborne lover - buy this shit immediately. The story is forgettable tripe but the sword play and mission design will have you completely engrossed. I don't think I'll be able to finish it before Horizon arrives but its been worth every penny thus far!

Damn it...too many games and literally zero time to play them :/

Gamestop will give me $175 for my PS4...I probably couldn't get much more selling it myself.

Yeah it's up the street, across from the Sam Goody

Tower Records was awesome, you could buy ticket master tickets right from there too.

bionic77

Tower Records was awesome, you could buy ticket master tickets right from there too.
Circuit City was run pretty horribly so I loved it because I often found good deals on games and electronics.

In PA they all became hhGreg, whatever the fuck that means. We got our washer/dryer from them because they gave us the best price. But as usual customer service is dogshit at all of these big box stores.

Yeah the one on spring mountain is right by me.

There is a Radio Shack right by work, it's basically a cell phone store now.

Circuit City was run pretty horribly so I loved it because I often found good deals on games and electronics.

In PA they all became hhGreg, whatever the fuck that means. We got our washer/dryer from them because they gave us the best price. But as usual customer service is dogshit at all of these big box stores.

My friend worked at Circuit City right before they went under...he hooked it up on so many good deals, I bought a few Gamecubes, some GBAs and a shit ton of PS2 games for like 500 bucks.

bionic77

There is a Radio Shack right by work, it's basically a cell phone store now.

My friend worked at Circuit City right before they went under...he hooked it up on so many good deals, I bought a few Gamecubes, some GBAs and a shit ton of PS2 games for like 500 bucks.
I never fucked with Radio Shack. Even in the 80s you only went there for obscure ass cables and shit.

But I used to go to Circuit City and Best Buy a few times a month in the 90s. Needed those cd's. You could sometimes get cd's for $10 which was a steal at the time!

Speaking of blasts from the past. Remember those mail order cd and tape catalogs? Where you got the first 10 discs for like 99 cents each but the last 10 were like 25 a pop (or whatever the pricing was)? A bunch of my friends would always go for that and then bitch about the last 5 cd's they had to buy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I never fucked with Radio Shack. Even in the 80s you only went there for obscure ass cables and shit.

But I used to go to Circuit City and Best Buy a few times a month in the 90s. Needed those cd's. You could sometimes get cd's for $10 which was a steal at the time!

Speaking of blasts from the past. Remember those mail order cd and tape catalogs? Where you got the first 10 discs for like 99 cents each but the last 10 were like 25 a pop (or whatever the pricing was)? A bunch of my friends would always go for that and then bitch about the last 5 cd's they had to buy.

Columbia House was actually a pretty awesome deal before CD prices finally went sub $10-11 on a regular basis when the internet blew up.

I did the DVD program they had back when those were like $30 a movie and made out pretty well also.

Really goes to show how big a racket CDs were when Columbia house would give you 20 CDs for pennies.

As a young kid I fucked up my credit pretty good on that deal.

Fred Rated for Federated
hqdefault.jpg

Switch comes oUT in two weeks. Zelda is a given, but I was thinking of bomberman.

Can you use the left and right joy con as seperate controllers for it?

Yeah those were the only times I ever went to Radio Shack, I remember needing a special cable to hook up my new VCR to an old TV projector my uncle had, it costs like $25 too...bastards.

I would always split the cost with my sister/cousins on those CD deals since I could never find enough albums just for myself. I still remember the first CD I ever got was Micheal Jackson's Dangerous.

Did anyone ever get those mixed cassette tapes from radio stations?? I got one for Star 98.7 when they first started broadcasting...I wore down that tape within months.

Jarnet87

I went to a hhgregg on Black Friday for a TV they were advertising on their website. I get to the store and they say oh that is website only and you have to order from there. I tell them there is an option to order for pickup but that no stores were showing stock so that's why I came to the store. blank stares, I turn around and walk out. I will never return to their god forsaken establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom