• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I know I've bitched about this before but one of the worst things about Boston is the complete lack of Taco Bells in the city

Fox318

Woody Johnson hired goons to go and provoke Revie so he would commit a crime and lose his guaranteed contract.

Source: Associated Breadstream
Problem is he isn't that smart to set shit up.

Woody is the guy who would spill nuclear waste on a children's playground so he could build on the site.

Duxxy3

0wEisYB.gif

Probably hurts more with all of those rings on his hand.

Woody Johnson hired goons to go and provoke Revie so he would commit a crime and lose his guaranteed contract.

Source: Associated Breadstream

My sources also confirm.

bionic77

U4 is shit when it comes to replay value because of the pacing, but that's also what makes the initial playthrough so amazing
I loved Uncharted 2 but I don't have any urge to play 4 after that game.

Just like I love MegaMan 2, but I don't see how much more they could do with the series and there was nothing i saw to indicate they really evolved it.

Now if you want to play more of those games more power to you, but not for me.

this_guy

I remember in High School when one of my friends was gonna fight some kid at Taco Bell, and he wanted us to go back him up, but he sent us to the wrong Taco Bell so he ended up getting jumped.

Sounds like you guys went to the wrong Taco Bell on purpose.

I would do the same if Gata asked me for back up

Bread

Banned
Zach Lowe @ZachLoweNBA 15s ago
Adam Silver has decided to hand ownership of @Kings over to Breadstream Inc., Vlade Divac and Vivek Ranadive will take over day-to-day operations of GataTech
we're doing it!

Jarnet87

It's a sad state of affairs when the best tight end your franchise has had in 10 years is Anthony Fasano.

I guess Julius Thomas is an upgrade over Cameron in that he can technically get on the field.

Mindlog

What's the JoyConBoy stance on extreme vetting?
Some of them tend to get ornery in threads where Nintendo is doing obviously stupid shit employing what some would call antiquated practices.

So Horizon looks pretty good and PSN had a $15 off $100 deal. Nice. Sizzler or TGI Friday's?

Some of them tend to get ornery in threads where Nintendo is doing obviously stupid shit employing what some would call antiquated practices.

So Horizon looks pretty good and PSN had a $15 off $100 deal. Nice. Sizzler or TGI Friday's?

Friday's has the endless apps,

bionic77

We only believe in vetting of our sexual partners. When you have so many you have to have a process because there are only so many hours in the day.

Otherwise we about the love and freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom