• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came close to getting in a fistfight at circuit city.
Fox at Circuit City

street-fighter-2-1.gif

Jarnet87

Going to circuit city in the last days of the going out of business sale was like a glimpse of the post apocalyptic future we are headed towards.

Fox318

Was it over minidisc?
My mother went in to return something at the employee was giving her shit to the point where she started crying.

My mother doesn't have a bad bone in her body so I went in to see why the Fuck happened and the employee started getting snappy with me and started to threaten me.

Manager stepped in an apologized to me as soon as he heard a voice being raised and fired the employee on the spot.

bionic77

Yeah those were the only times I ever went to Radio Shack, I remember needing a special cable to hook up my new VCR to an old TV projector my uncle had, it costs like $25 too...bastards.

I would always split the cost with my sister/cousins on those CD deals since I could never find enough albums just for myself. I still remember the first CD I ever got was Micheal Jackson's Dangerous.

Did anyone ever get those mixed cassette tapes from radio stations?? I got one for Star 98.7 when they first started broadcasting...I wore down that tape within months.
I remember recording from radio stations. You could get real good and avoid and commercials. Fuck I remember recording movies from tv the same way.

Then they got smart and starting talking when a song started.

Damn the olds always say there days were better but with the Trumps this time we actually right!

I remember recording from radio stations. You could get real good and avoid and commercials. Fuck I remember recording movies from tv the same way.

Then they got smart and starting talking when a song started.

Damn the olds always say there days were better but with the Trumps this time we actually right!

Oh yeah I always had a blank tape ready to go in case a good song came on, we didn't have it easy back then but at least america was still a democracy!

bionic77

I remember in High School when one of my friends was gonna fight some kid at Taco Bell, and he wanted us to go back him up, but he sent us to the wrong Taco Bell so he ended up getting jumped.
I don't believe this.

More likely that you all decided to let him get jumped and were such dicks that you wanted to eat Taco Bell (because it is cheap as fuck, especially when you were in high school you could get a real meal for like 3 bucks) at the same time your friend was getting his ass beat.

Shits cold Ninja.

I am sure you learned your lesson. Make sure to meet me at the Panera across the street from work because I am going to bitch slap a Patriots football player and I want backup in case its goes south. Bring the crew. Lunch is on me.

bionic77

Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about reviews for the most part?

It could be that I am just wrong but I Uncharted had even better reviews than Horizon and yet I have zero desire to play another Uncharted game no matter how amazing the graphics and production are. They are just eh games for me. Also makes it hard for me to take these reviews seriously when they give games like Uncharted 4 such high scores. We must value things very differently.

I don't believe this.

More likely that you all decided to let him get jumped and were such dicks that you wanted to eat Taco Bell (because it is cheap as fuck, especially when you were in high school you could get a real meal for like 3 bucks) at the same time your friend was getting his ass beat.

Shits cold Ninja.

I am sure you learned your lesson. Make sure to meet me at the Panera across the street from work because I am going to bitch slap a Patriots football player and I want backup in case its goes south. Bring the crew. Lunch is on me.

You need backup against a Pats Fan? Come on now Bionic

bionic77

You need backup against a Pats Fan? Come on now Bionic
I said Patriots player. Meaning a current player. Someone both white and yet still athletic enough to play in the NFL.

These guys have a history of cheating and playing dirty so I am just being prudent.

I am going to slap his MAGA hat off and then proceed to bitch slap him until he asks for my forgiveness. I will not give it to him but at that point I will stop the slapping.

Bread

Banned
Yeah, that was the one. I used to go to the dive cinema over there and then get panties wet as fuck with cheesey gorditia crunches.

😎
lol the on 18? that place sucked, me and my friend saw GOTG there and i felt so gross sitting in the seat.

I said Patriots player. Meaning a current player. Someone both white and yet still athletic enough to play in the NFL.

These guys have a history of cheating and playing dirty so I am just being prudent.

I am going to slap his MAGA hat off and then proceed to bitch slap him until he asks for my forgiveness. I will not give it to him but at that point I will stop the slapping.
My bad, I'll bring a chankla.

I don't think there is any Pats player who couldn't kick your ass. Even their punter would give you that work, Bionic.

Greg

It could be that I am just wrong but I Uncharted had even better reviews than Horizon and yet I have zero desire to play another Uncharted game no matter how amazing the graphics and production are. They are just eh games for me. Also makes it hard for me to take these reviews seriously when they give games like Uncharted 4 such high scores. We must value things very differently.
U4 is shit when it comes to replay value because of the pacing, but that's also what makes the initial playthrough so amazing

Bread

Banned

I don't give a shit about reviews because I barely ever play single player games and those are almost always reviewed the best.

Rocket League is the only 10/10 game ever made.

jbug617

Banned
Mehta snitching on the Jets tampering with Revis free agency. They only got fined $100k and that was because of Woody's comments. Chiefs and Pats should be pissed

Johnson's words at that December press conference became the face of the tampering that ultimately prompted a $100,000 fine, but back-channel discussions with the Jets in February set the foundation for a Revis reunion.

Team officials in stealth mode communicated with Revis, Inc., through private cell phones and face-to-face covert meetings at the 2015 Scouting Combine rather than make calls from the team's landlines at their Florham Park facility. No paper trails were a must.

Johnson, the driving force behind bringing back Revis to right a wrong in his mind, endorsed all of it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...s-making-fool-woody-johnson-article-1.2977271

Bread

Banned
Woody Johnson hired goons to go and provoke Revie so he would commit a crime and lose his guaranteed contract.

Source: Associated Breadstream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom