• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

image.php

That is one good looking man.

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions finally, after nearly a decade, only have about 2.3 million in dead money. And no longer about 40% of their cap devoted to three people. They are looking at likely 22 million in cap space. Not expecting anything amazing but at least they aren't hamstrung like they used to be.

MechDX

Someone on Twitter pointed it out this morning: no one has heard a word from Osweiler since the Texans playoff loss. Not one interview, public sighting, anything. Wasnt even seen at the Super Bowl during the week long festivities.

It wasnt me before you fucks start making accusations

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Someone on Twitter pointed it out this morning: no one has heard a word from Osweiler since the Texans playoff loss. Not one interview, public sighting, anything. Wasnt even seen at the Super Bowl during the week long festivities.

You're awfully quick to say it wasn't you

vmqgSfC.gif

He's like Bruce Wayne getting ready to fight Bane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom