• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
When you guys stream how many viewers do you get? Most I ever got was 20-30. Most of the time I had 5 or 6.

Back when sc2 was big I was getting 50+ viewers often. Now maybe like 10+ but I dont do it regularly, just mostly stream to help motivate me to finish games when i have time.

Mindlog

Cunts. Pure cunts.
Let's ride on these fools.
pL455CL.jpg

Spin has been banned for questioning Breadstream's viewership

Let this be a warning to the rest of you!!!!!

you need to up your intensity level. when I hold Browns Gaf meetings its pretty much just me yelling at everyone for not Becleveing enough. its very aggressive in nature. its pretty much like a Sean Spicer press briefing.

Floys eyes get watery

Gobias

Banned
you need to up your intensity level. when I hold Browns Gaf meetings its pretty much just me yelling at everyone for not Becleveing enough. its very aggressive in nature. its pretty much like a Sean Spicer press briefing.

Floys eyes get watery
It's more like you're a crazy homeless man yelling and rambling while everyone ignores you. Floy is still crying though.

The power rangers movie looks better than it has any right to be.
I saw the trailer, and I hate you for this. that was turrible, you should feel bad.
Will the song uh oh we're in trouble be in it?

If not, I'll pass
everyone knows this was the defining moment of the power rangers movie https://youtu.be/e5H2Xm1XQh0
It's more like you're a crazy homeless man yelling and rambling while everyone ignores you. Floy is still crying though.
yes, I said its like a Sean Spicer presser. what didn't you get about that?....

everyone knows this was the defining moment of the power rangers movie https://youtu.be/e5H2Xm1XQh0

Honestly the single reason why the 90s is actually the GOAT decade.

Kids these days would understand the power and majesty of that sequence or movie. Now they're used to movies that are 103% CGI, fully of shitty overproduced slow-motion action sequences, with soulless but beautiful teenage actors. MMPR may have been the cheesiest shit of all time with terrible special effects, but what it had in heart and character could never be replaced!

Bread

Banned
Honestly the single reason why the 90s is actually the GOAT decade.

Kids these days would understand the power and majesty of that sequence or movie. Now they're used to movies that are 103% CGI, fully of shitty overproduced slow-motion action sequences, with soulless but beautiful teenage actors. MMPR may have been the cheesiest shit of all time with shitty special effects, but what it had in heart and character could never be replaced!
calm down grovo that movie sucked besides the opening scene!

Floys eyes get watery

I mean.. when BG gets pumped.. it makes smile and proud and I try to BeCleve a little harder.

Strong men also cry..

Gata is Dega's Brother AND father?

Fucking Florida
Is this the new lore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom