• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

kSJ8ia0.png

Mindlog

Now what I need to know is why did a phone broke quiet time rules to tell me LA LA LAND won best picture. I didn't care. Then broke the rules again to tell me Moonlight won. I didn't care the first time.

A full inquiry board will be assembled.

MechDX

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet

#Bears are not expected to franchise Alshon Jeffery again at > $17M, sources say. A top WR on the market will generate lots of buzz in Indy

Howie Time?

Hindl

Howie Time?

Make it happen Howie!

Honestly though I've cooled on Alshon a lot. If the Eagles could have him I'd be ecstatic, but he's going to cost too much. And even then, I'd be fine giving him that money if there wasn't the risk involved. He's had a history of injuries that, while they don't keep him out for extended periods of time, are enough to hobble him during games. Plus there's the 10 game suspension looming over his head. So I'd love to have him, but he's gonna pull down money in the 13-14M a year range, and the Eagles just can't afford that right now. Howie could make it heavily incentive laden, for injuries and the suspension, but he could probably get a better deal elsewhere. I'd rather go for some lower tier talent like Britt or even DJax.

bionic77

I googled bionic77 and there be a lot of us!

I saw a gay dating profile, some chick with a twitter handle and something on deviant art and twitch. They all seem to be different people.

Reminder to everyone that the Switch has no browser. So when bionic starts posting more than ever 2 weeks from now, he's not "in the middle of big zelda stuff" or "taking a break from JCB", it's because he already gave up. Don't let him deceive you/get away with It!

Hindl

Finished Yakuza 0 last night. Amazing game and story. Schedule is cleared for the Switch and Zelda.

Man I wish I did this. I wanted to do it this weekend but I had other things going on. I guess I can try to wrap it up this week but I'm only just at the start of Chapter 6, and it's not really a game I want to power through. I'll see what I can get done by the end of the week, but man that game is phenomenal

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Majima is that guy. He needs his own game.

Honestly I want more Akiyama. Everything they've done with that character is gold and he's a little less of a Mary Sue than Kiryu.

April needs to hurry up so I can get my Persona on.

I need to beat Persona 3 Portable first but holy shit it's such a slog after Persona 4 Golden.

Wanted to play Persona Q also when that was done

Honestly I want more Akiyama. Everything they've done with that character is gold and he's a little less of a Mary Sue than Kiryu.

I need to beat Persona 3 Portable first but holy shit it's such a slog after Persona 4 Golden.

Wanted to play Persona Q also when that was done

:swoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom