• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Servicing the boys for over thirty years...

sfzn4sS.jpg

bionic77

Even the pop era stuff from the Beatles is pretty fucking good.

They were JoyConBoyz before we were even blessed enough to know what a JoyCon was.

Hey Gobias how is stock for colored Joy Cons? I have a second pair of JCs ordered on Amazon that are not coming until the 7th but if you think I can just roll up to a Target and pick up the neon set with a charging dock I am going to do that instead.

Sanjuro

Even the pop era stuff from the Beatles is pretty fucking good.

They were JoyConBoyz before we were even blessed enough to know what a JoyCon was.

Hey Gobias how is stock for colored Joy Cons? I have a second pair of JCs ordered on Amazon that are not coming until the 7th but if you think I can just roll up to a Target and pick up the neon set with a charging dock I am going to do that instead.

Looks like some Walmarts/Targets are putting out the accessories. Try getting the SKUs and plop them into Brickseek for an idea of local quantities.

Jarnet87

JCB hopefuls that will be out hunting Late Thursday/early Friday morning, I want to echo a piece of advice Maximus gave to all of us "whatever comes out of these gates, we've got a better chance of survival if we work together"

Prepare yourself for absolute war.

Hindl

And they willingly pay. Sure. It's stupid not to I suppose.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty. Like I'm here hoping that maybe the Switch is finally the first console where I can carry my purchases of VC titles and the like forward. That's such a basic thing that it's sad I have to hope for that. Hoping for something like the Game Pass MS is doing is crazy. Maybe by 2025

bionic77

Exactly, the Nintendo fan base are the biggest suckers in the game, myself included. We just keep chasing that NES or SNES dream.
I think that is a testament to how good those games were.

I always buy Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid on every platform but I sure as fuck am not spending money on Ice Climbers. It gives me an excuse to play them again.

Make better games and people will pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom