• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

That would probably GTAV or Mass Effect 2. However I really think Zelda is going to change that. I had to stop watching previews, it was that beautiful that I didn't want to ruin it.

Yeah all kidding aside Zelda seems like the real deal. I always knew it was going to be good but I had some doubts and questions about the open world and if it would hold up for the whole game. But reading those impressions from journalists has been crazy. I'm not sure I've seen a game so universally praised like this. It really seems like Zelda is going to be something special

Slo

Watch yer back y'all. I've been banned before for "cross thread posting" when a butt hurt mod followed me back to the NFL thread and found me talking about the thread he got his feelers hurt in.

Streets ain't safe.

JABEE

Gata runs this thread now. Sorry, Raichu. We're in Trump's America now.

Gata rules over this thread and Anime is legal.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gata runs this thread now. Sorry, Raichu. We're in Trump's America now.

Gata rules over this thread and Anime is legal.

I'd post animu to celebrate but I'm trying to respect the rules and keeping it to Sunday

Y'all can just look at my avatar in the meanwhile

bionic77

Yeah all kidding aside Zelda seems like the real deal. I always knew it was going to be good but I had some doubts and questions about the open world and if it would hold up for the whole game. But reading those impressions from journalists has been crazy. I'm not sure I've seen a game so universally praised like this. It really seems like Zelda is going to be something special
It's almost like the JoyConBoyz knew what the fuck was up...

JABEE

I'd post animu to celebrate but I'm trying to respect the rules and keeping it to Sunday

Y'all can just look at my avatar in the meanwhile
*Shudders*

Call it peace or call it treason.
Call it love or call it reason.
I ain't marching anymore.

It's always the olds who lead us to the war.
Always the young to fall.
Look at all we've won with Gata and his whore.
No I ain't marching anymore.
I ain't marching anymore.

Sanjuro

Watch yer back y'all. I've been banned before for "cross thread posting" when a butt hurt mod followed me back to the NFL thread and found me talking about the thread he got his feelers hurt in.

Streets ain't safe.

This is the same board where someone once called me a Penn State fan. I think I had a record number of posts in that human race embarrassment. People sometimes just want to run with their own narrative and won't stop at anything.

Also...why is Avon Barksdale on some shitty 80s music VH1 show?

Slo

do any of us actually play the games we buy? talking about games is the new hotness.
how many of us are actually gonna finish Horizon?......

That's how it starts. Soon you will stop buying games and just read reviews, before finally finally just giving up gaming altogether in favor of joining a volunteer fire department.

Happens to everyone.

Hindl

do any of us actually play the games we buy? talking about games is the new hotness.

he's a weird boy

I'll beat it once I get it, but that won't be for months. Though after watching the Giant Bomb QL my interest deflated a little tbh...

Mindlog

Was a little miffed when I noticed my PS4 hadn't started the pre-load.
Then I realized all I want to do is read. My books are all at the good parts.

he's a weird boy
Gotta strike while the iron is hot. I was hyped to play Nier, so I jumped through the hoops to play it before Zelda comes out. Because I'm also hyped to play Zelda.

After that it will be back to months of looking at my backlog, shrugging, and playing Xenoblade again instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom