• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

I heard Breath of the Wild completely stole Horizon's Z-targeting system. It's a shame that stale-ass Zelda never innovated anything.

Need to get rid of some Steam Keys, if you want any game just quote this and say which games.

2064: Read Only Memories
2064: Read Only Memories
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Alien Breed Complete Pack
Astebreed
A Virus Named Tom
Betrayer
The Bridge
Broken Age
Broken Age (OUYA....hahaha)
Card City Nights
Chroma Squad
Chroma Squad
Daikatana
The Darkness II
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
English Country Tune
Gods Will Be Watching
Gunpoint
Hand of Fate
Human Resource Machine
Just Cause Collection
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Lethal League
Magicka + DLC for it
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Mushroom 11
Papo & Yo
Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe (ORIGIN KEY)
Plants vs Zombies GOTY Edition, Peggle Night (ORIGIN KEY)
Rayman® Origins (UPLAY KEY)
Risk of Rain
Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken
Saints Row 2
Secrets of Raetikon
Secrets of Raetikon
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
The Stanley Parable
Stick it To The Man!
The Swapper
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Universe Sandbox
VVVVVV
VVVVVV
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
World of Goo
Ill take Chroma Squad sir

bionic77

Oh god...

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/836635331139145732

C5xTZI8WcAIwoWk.jpg
When you see them across the street getting serviced on the rooftops while you play a stale ass game all by yourself it is going to make you a little irritable.

They can't all be JoyConBoyz. Even after March 3rd there are still going to be plenty of basics walking the streets and clogging up the internets.

MechDX

Browns and punter Britton Colquitt agree to terms on 4-year deal, per source.

Look at me taking care of my boys Kave, Gobias and Floyd

Bread

Banned
You guys might not get it because us Playstation fans see things a bit differently, but this game is world changing. Horizon is the first game to introduce graphics in an open world setting. Before Horizon we played video games to escape life. It was different, we were looking at a TV without being immersed. In Horizon, you are transported to another world, a world where we live and breath video games.

I mean look at what the boys are doing!
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @ AdamSchefter 14s 15 seconds ago
Browns and punter Britton Colquitt agree to terms on 4-year deal, per source.
We don't give a fuuuuucccck!
giphy.gif

BigAT

You guys might not get it because us Playstation fans see things a bit differently, but this game is world changing. Horizon is the first game to introduce graphics in an open world setting. Before Horizon we played video games to escape life. It was different, we were looking at a TV without being immersed. In Horizon, you are transported to another world, a world where we live and breath video games.

Would you say that video games are just a hobby for others, but for Playstation fans video games are life?

Bread

Banned
Would you say that video games are just a hobby for others, but for Playstation fans video games are life?
Sony Gamers live and breath video games, while Switch fans just play them on Sundays and spend the rest of the week wasting time outside.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sony Gamers live and breath video games, while Switch fans just play them on Sundays and spend the rest of the week wasting time outside.

I thought the point of the Switch was bringing it along outside with you to continue playing.

And Bread's just mad because he knows he'd lose again in MK8 DX.

Is Microsoft going to service you this week?
Sony servicing its viewership with Horizon.
Nintendo servicing its viewership with Zelda.

Who is going to service you my friend?..

Bread

Banned
What are video games to me, you ask? Video games are a 4k tv and surround sound speaker with the soundtrack of Horizon playing while you defend your favorite new game changing franchise from the haters. I don't just play games, I live them.

Hindl

There's nothing really at launch aside from Bomberman right? I'm guessing you won't see a whole lot until MK8 DX, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and Splatoon 2.

There's that Fast RMX game which is like F-Zero/Wipeout. And then there's Redout which is also like F-Zero but that comes out a bit later. Pretty dead for a month till MK8 though

Your assuming Nintendo's online won't be a hot mess for the first few months....

Eh, 3DS and Wii U have pretty good onlines, and DeNA is handling most of that anyway. The first couple days will be bad, but I don't think online is where this is gonna get all fucked up

Damn MS servicing myself and the rest of the Xboners?

Horizon servicing myself and the rest of Quad the Unit the Gang the #squad la Famiglia?

What's a boy to do with all this service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom