• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

NFLN have Superbowl highlights Marathon on, tune in later on today at 3pm for the greatest SB win, 18-1 will always be remembered..

The greatest Superbowl win wasn't even in a Superbowl, it was my Bucs doing it at The Vet. You Go Joe, and Ronde taking it to the house. The SB was just a formality.

HAPPY PRO BOWL / ROG IS DOING IT SUNDAY!

camdeion.gif

Jarnet87

We are a week away from the only redeeming part of Super Bowl.

Squares.

Fuck football, fuck halftime shows, fuck commercials.

Go Pates.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tennis? In my off-season thread?

Old GOAT did it this weekend and lawyers helped slow down the rise of the Trumps this weekend.

Old lawyer reporting for duty!

I think the odds are good that every single executive order can be challenged in court because they all seem to be issued without any real legal foresight.

Like I called this whole debacle from the travel ban from the start. You have to cut out exceptions like people already holding visas, airline pilots, dual citizens of non banned nations, etc.

bionic77

I think the odds are good that every single executive order can be challenged in court because they all seem to be issued without any real legal foresight.

Like I called this whole debacle from the travel ban from the start. You have to cut out exceptions like people already holding visas, airline pilots, dual citizens of non banned nations, etc.
Switch and lawyers may save us yet!

Donate to your ACLU and get your damn Switch on!

Really hope this country reverses course in 2 years though. Sucks that we have to worry about becoming a fascist shit hold but these are weird times.

1)Would you prefer anime? (On second though don't answer that)
2) Bannon probably knows (with Sessions and Miller's help cause Sessions definitely does) that he needed to create exemptions .. he doesn't care. He wants disruption and chaos because he wants to trigger Helter Skelter/RaHoWa bullshit

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
1)Would you prefer anime? (On second though don't answer that)
2) Bannon probably knows (with Sessions and Miller's help cause Sessions definitely does) that he needed to create exemptions .. he doesn't care. He wants disruption and chaos because he wants to trigger Helter Skelter/RaHoWa bullshit

If Bannon just wants chaos, he just has to get his Russian buddies to assassinate a liberal Supreme Court judge. As high as tensions are with demonstrators, entire cities would burn.

I'm here for the boys

Please take a seat over there

bionic77

Bannon and the Trumps trying to get the trains to run on time.

Only like 30% of the country seems to know what is going on.

Lawyers are a band aid. We are the last defense. Hope America pulls off a Federer and rallies back.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How do you reach small town America though? They're the ones who got him elected.

That's the trillion dollar question because the divide isn't healed even if people get their wish and Trump is impeached

Like I said yesterday, I expect people to radicalize further on both sides which is going to be really messy long term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom