• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe ninja took advantage of me while I was drunk
Scooter is the worst..

Should have passed the bar
RBHsmiley.jpeg

100% real talk...I didn't go out last night.

I'm like Johnny, I'm getting my life back together so I can be a better family man. So instead of going out last night like a young fool, I stayed home and drank water and apple juice.

Then woke up this morning, not hung-over, not pink-eyed, not covered in vomit,
only slightly blue-balled
, and was able to go to the gym and get my work in.

#comebackszn
So are you saying you can't go anymore?

Scooter can represent you..

He's a lawyer after all.. he represents Breadstream, Tom Brady, Jameis, and other high powered clients..

Slo

According to my calculations, by Q4 2017 you'll have missed 0.7 new Switch games. You need to pick up the pace if you want to keep up.

chartoftheday_8525_most_important_gaming_platforms_n.jpg

Jarnet87

Between Zelda and Dota there is no time for other games. At least my wallet will be full. I can use these funds towards Sunday Ticket or a seat when we host the division round playoff game at the new sombrero. Zelda services in all aspects of life.

bionic77

What other game does it have that is a must besides Zelda?
Well it's been out for a week and already has one of the greatest games of all time that will take a month of your time if you play it all the time.

I would say that's pretty good for now.

Nothing else on the Switch or any other console that is Zelda tier sadly.

I already thought Ninja was black for most of the past 6 years or more so this isn't so bad

Yes for the 17 year old

Kinda iffy for the other one

The baby one is a nerd so he probably doesn't even want to go. He's saving up for a Switch though and loves Horizon, so he is my favorite.

oh, wait until it's legal

and just when they think they're too old for your bullshit, you strike

Hype 🤔

Dutch I believe its your responsibility to get your brothers alcohol when they want to have basement parties with their friends

I'm the Goodest big brother.

You could kill them

Is this a suggestion or a warning 🤔?

Don't kid yourself booboo

I said better family man, not an old

How's the baby doing?

Even though I'm a disappointment to my parents, for a few moments when you guys were congratulating me last night I felt what it was like to not be a degenerate. Thanks guys.

Apparently Comic Con is in Cleveland this weekend. Floy head down from Kentucky and pick me up. Gonna need you to pay my entrance fee too pleighboi.

I'll be Trich, you can be Weeden
Even though I'm a disappointment to my parents, for a few moments when you guys were congratulating me last night I felt what it was like to not be a degenerate. Thanks guys.
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom